• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wanna Join?

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
Hey fellow ZDusers I recentley to up the idea to make a non-profit gaming company. The gaming company has yet to recieve a name but it will be releated to Zelda. Heres the catch.. the company will be based on ZFG ( Zelda Fan Games). SO Private message me if you want make this dream a reality!

D

Deleted member 6224

Huuuuuummmmm. This sounds good but how are we gunna make it work? If i join can i be the game tester!? Anyway even if we did w would have to think about a whole story and also where to find secrets and sidequests. Sounds like a good idea but for me to be hooked you would have to give a better pitch to me.

amaterasu

Writer
I'd love to be a game tester as well. Don't think my mom would aprove though... Do we still get payed? Not a lot, but like, minimum wage? that's all i really want if it does pay. I'll be a game tester anyway if i get my mom to aprove, which is so very unlikely. I need a regular job....

jugglaj91

I am me....
As intriguing as this sounds. I will have to pass. I don't have enough time to do so but if I happen across any Zelda fans with similar interests I will most CERTAINLY send them your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom