• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Wanna Be In?

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
I've just come up with this awesome story and I'm giving you guys the chance to have a character in my crappy story! What's it about? A girl is dealing with demons that are disguising themselves as fairies, but she soon realizes that and denies them. And for a while she knew her sister was dealing with the same "fairies", and now she is determined to save her sister from their grasp before they can have a complete hold on her.

Yurp, just maketh yer character right over heeeeeree......... VVVVVVVVV

Name:
Race(nothing from video games or other please ;>):
Hair color/Style:
Eye color:
Clothes:
Personality:
Weapons(this is sort of a mix between fantasy and reality so have whatever you want, just nothing toooo far fatched):
Background:
Other:

Any questions PLEASE ASK! :D I'm here to answer them! :> I'll have the first chapter out soon as I'm not waiting for sign ups, so be prepared! ^_^

• Name: Genova Claes-Sevanni (jehn-uh-vuh • clise • seh-vahn-nee)
  • Race: Italian
  • Hair color/Style: Sandy Blond (shoulder-length) Tied into a ponytail when in combat.
  • Eye color: Brown
  • Clothes: I'll leave this to you; however, I will say she's not a "girly-girl..."
  • Personality: Stern and earnest. She's very helpful and upbeat, but not so much that she comes off as overzealous or goofy, or anything like that. She can be best best summarized as a girl with a positive yet realistic attitude.
  • Weapons: Crossbow (long-ranged). While her expertise lies in long-ranged weapons, she's quite proficient in hand-to-hand combat. She can also be quite resourceful; examples of such includes making quarrels (crossbow ammo) out of wood and such: her specialty is moderate to lethal poison-tipped arrows. Pocket Knife.
  • Background: She grew up in a small town in Italy. She and her little brother were raised in an orphanage run by a cruel woman whose treatment of them prompted her to leave the place with her little brother, who had fallen gravely ill. She leaves her little brother in the hands of an old friend while she searches for a cure for his ailment before time runs out. Problem is... his illness is believed to be caused by demons ("fairies").
  • Other: She's neat, so you'd better make her look good. If any other details are needed, just ask, and I'll modify as you deem fit... ;j

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Yay! >:3

Name: Kie (Kee-ay)
Race: Demon (fairy. They can be girls, right?)
Hair color/Style: Blonde, down to her shoulders and side bangs
Eye color: Red, but are disguised as grey
Clothes:
Personality: Somewhat short-tempered, has a sarcastic attitude
Weapons: Scythe
Background:
Other:

I'm not actually sure about the backstory, or clothes. What would a girl demon normally wear, and what would the backstory of one be? I don't really know -_-

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
Yeah the demons can be any gender, fairy is just another "fantastical" term for them as opposed to a more unpleasant "demon". As for the clothes and backstory, I dunno, go wacko. :>

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Dang ._. I got nothin' for story...

I guess for the clothes, she can have a long flowing black dress that has bright blue lines on each end.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Do what you want with him:

His name is Furie, and he's a demon. He lives for fun and tricks, and gets giddy at others anger and frustration. However, he deeply fears being ignored or abandoned.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Hope this character works, Rainy. :cool:

Name: Rad Xenxontle
Race: Human
Hair color/Style: like the guy in my siggy, (Messy with a long ponytail at the back) except the color is dark brown.
Eye color: Dark brown, close to black
Clothes: Just some random mercenary clothing
Personality: Doesn't trust anybody, rarely smiles, but deep down he's kind
Weapons: Axe
Background: Nothing, just grew up among orphans and was the best of them
Other: Nothing

Raindrop14

Soldier for Christ!
No Atty, they've gotta be a goat, sorry. :\

kkkkkkkkkKiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggg Go for it Atticuss. :>

Clank

Hmm
Name:Alister Azimuth
Race(nothing from video games or other please ;>):Err, human?(or goat if you want).
Hair color/Style:Dark brown, but not black
Eye color:Brown
Clothes:Err, this is kind-of tied to the race, but whatever he grabs I guess
Personality:Quiet, and intelligent, yet a short temper.
Weapons(this is sort of a mix between fantasy and reality so have whatever you want, just nothing toooo far fatched):Long Sword.
Background:He used to be the top knight, but ran away due to the pressure
Other:Nothing that I can think of

Feel free to change any and all of this, all this is is something that I thought up at 1 in the morning...

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Rainy, ilu. ;) <3

Name: Sirica Klović
Race: Russian
Hair color/Style: White hair, bangs pulled to the side and into a messy bun
Eye color: Hazel
Clothes: White linen wrapped around her torso and abdominal/chest region (shoulders not included; strapless). Brown shorts (not too short), and tan sandals
Personality: Serious, determined, hard-headed, deceiving (but can be very loyal under certain circumstances), devoted, stubborn, tough
Weapons: (Very) Durable Staff (reference), 1-2 hidden daggers
Background: Left to her own devices at a young age, Sirica trained herself to become an almost unbeatable warrior. Though lacking complete, proper training -- and proper manners for that matter -- she's often hard to get along with, let alone be around. She barely has friends, but feels as if she doesn't need them.
Other: Change what you feel needs changing :yes:

Myriadviper42

Fulcrum Agent
Wow, it's been a while since I've really done something on this site. So anyway...

Name: Druan
Race(nothing from video games or other please ;>): Demon/Fairy (Caucasian)
Hair color/Style: Long, neatly-combed white-blond hair that reaches shoulders
Eye color: Gray-blue
Clothes: Tight black coat and gray scarf, nice but practical black pants and boots.
Personality: Calm and quiet, with a tendency for sarcasm and manipulation, slightly arrogant.
Weapons: Knife concealed in his sleeve.
Background: ...he was a demon...the only thing that wasn't normal for a demon was that he distanced himself from others with the belief that he was better than them.
Other: He only works with others when he stands to gain from it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom