• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WandaVision

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
My parents happened to be watching the series during my neighborhood's annual fireworks spam month, and so I ended up half-watching it too in the basement with my dogs, in between playing Chrono Trigger on my phone (for a twenty-one hour game, it's surprisingly short; fun fact, you can get Clones of all the party members in the SNES version too, found that out by accident and according to Norstein Bekkler, the Northern Cape is "Magus' house" so I guess that's where Magus lives now, lol) and 1 AM How I Met Your Mother reruns. From what I remember of the show, it's pretty good. There's two Visions now, apparently, which sounds like the kind of thing that I'd write. Whether that's a good or bad thing I can't really decide. The main antagonist was an interesting twist that I should've seen coming, though keeping her in Westview seems kinda dangerous. I was going to mention something else about that, but now I've completely forgotten. Listening to the A Link Between Worlds soundtrack rn. Oh that's right, I remember now, we caught the end of Captain America: Civil War at my grandmother's house (I think my grandmother's a Marvel fan now) and they trapped that one guy who I think was supposed to be the main villain in this overprotective box thing, which felt like overkill because he didn't seem to have any superpowers (he tried offing himself with a knife or some pointed object and Black Panther stopped him with relative ease; mind you I didn't see the whole movie so I have no idea what he's capable of), and I thought to myself, "Hey, why didn't they trap that annoying neighbor lady (forgot her name; I think I get why everyone on the internet says the finale sucked) in one of those boxes, I mean I know she had magic or whatever but I mean come on this is Marvel they can make up some kind of technology that can inhibit her powers and stuff." Trapping her in Westview, forced to play the role of a character, unable to freely speak and act on her own, I dunno, it didn't seem like a punishment a hero would give, but I'm not even sure Wanda's supposed to be a hero. If I got anything wrong, remember, I was playing Chrono Trigger at the same time as watching WandaVision, and I'm certain you all know what takes priority in those kinds of situations. Oh yeah, the acting was really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom