• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wand

If there was a magic wand if SS, what spells would it have? I think it would have a spell that allows link to target his sword at an enemy and throw it and it comes right back. What do you think?

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
Probably will be like the Dominion Rod or Magic Wand from the classic.

My school parking lot says, "Hail Satan" on the ground in chalk. Can you fix it for me? I don't want to hail Satan. nono.

I don't really like the idea of a magic wand. I don't see why Link should be limited to having to use a wand just to perform simple magic. Though he's used them before in past games, like the Legend of Zelda, where he did have the Magic Wand, and in A Link to the Past, if you want to count the Fire Rod and Ice Rod, I still don't like the idea much. However, if a wand does show up, I would only like it if it were the same in the Legend of Zelda. In LoZ, all it did was let you shoot out magical beams. It also got a small power up if you get the Magical Book, in which the Magic Wand let's you shoot out fire as well.

I'd rather have the return of the use of spells from the Adventure of Link. I liked the Spells, even if some only had one use in the game. The spells also made magic more of a reliance, since the spells were used often in the game, especially the Shield and Life spells. There was also the spell, Thunder, that you had to use just to beat the Thunder Bird, which was another way magic was utilized well in that game.

I think Skyward Sword would be better if it had spells rather than a magic wand. Like I said, a wand makes Link seem limited in his abilities in magic.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Hmm hmm, well the Skyward Sword can shoot freakin sword beams, it can detect treasure, helps Link trasport him back and forth of Skyloft and Hyrule, changes into a humanoid girl, and changes into the Master Sword!!! What else do you want?... a wand?!? I say stick with the Skyward Sword, it has all of these things! Who wants a little wand than a sword? I would like a wand if it's put to good use though.

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
Hmm hmm, well the Skyward Sword can shoot freakin sword beams, it can detect treasure, helps Link trasport him back and forth of Skyloft and Hyrule, changes into a humanoid girl, and changes into the Master Sword!!! What else do you want?... a wand?!? I say stick with the Skyward Sword, it has all of these things! Who wants a little wand than a sword? I would like a wand if it's put to good use though.

In the classic, the wand was one of my favorite items, and the SS does everything the sword in the classic does, so... What was your point?lol. JK. I see your point, but it was done before well, doing it again couldn't hurt anybody. We aren't debating over whether we should have a wand instead??

David

But you called me here...
If a wand was put in the game, I'd like the Magic Wand from the classic. I would really prefer to not have to cast spells unless they were the ones from ALttP and even then, it would have to be the same items that cast the spells.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
The thing with a wand would be that various spells would need to be in the game. The idea of a want is good, I'll admit that, but along the lines of magic I think Magical Arrows and spells are how the games going to go.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
I there is a magic wand, I don't want spells and such. Just keep it to basic, one-purpose things. Like shooting fire, ice, or a new simple concept like the dominion rod.

Alar

Clothed in Green
well maybe you could combine it with your sword so like fire/ice beams coming out of your sword...Now that would be cool

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom