• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Walkthrough Screens

D

Daddy-0

Hey I don't wanna be a whiner but I can't help but motice the DS2 walkthrough had a lot of screenshots missing when I went to use it today.

Is this a permanent thing or just a technical hitch?

If it is permanent I hafta say that is a pity because the DS2 walkthrough posted here was far and away the best DS2 walk on the net. I use the guide and the screens to catch up on where I am n what I'm meant to be doing when I go back to the game after a few days work-induced break.
I'm in the last few chapters n some of the levels can be tricky - confusing and really tedious when I get lost after a few days off. The chapter I'm doin at the moment is 15 stains of heresy I notice the links to the walk screens are still there but the pix aren't. I put it down to server issues until a dialled back a level and saw the screen links there had gone altogether.
I realise that walkthrough writing and serving is a largely thankless task n many of the customers can be simply too lazy to play the game properly but I really appreciate having a guide with screens to help me work out whats goin in in those largely similar levels in the lead up to offin the archon.

Anyway thanks to the walk contributors for a job well done.:yes:

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
It's most likely a technical hitch. Usually you'll have to wait an hour or so before it returns to normal. I don't think it's Darksiders Dungeons fault, but rather s hitch within your computer.

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
This will be fixed momentarily.

We just switched hosts and all the pages didn't get properly transferred over.

D

Daddy-0

Just went in and I see that the screens have returned. Great - thanks again for a great Walkthrough

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom