• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler Wait..... I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byrne

Waterloo
A Few weeks ago I posted in a thread that said "Ghirahim's master"
I posted that I think it's the weird piniapple thingy(I meant the imprisoned)
One person was like "no way. that can't be his master!!!"
Well, I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IN YOUR FACE, WHOEVER SAID THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
Good job and all, but it is a misuse of the forums to post a thread that is just gloating and rubbing stuff in peoples faces.

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Ha, I thought the Sky Whale was Ghirahim's master for awhile. That all changed with the leaked introduction footage, where the Imprisoned was roaring in Link's dreams (before Zelda's bird woke him up). After that I went with the main supposition: that the Imprisoned was in an incomplete or weakened state.

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
You know many people were saying that BEFORE you. So don't go around gloating and saying your great and stuff. What's the point of this thread anyways?

Caelus

Sage of Wisdom
Congratulations?

Many people, including me, thought this too. No need to gloat like a Groose.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I thought so too, No reason to make a thread about it and brag.
You could always just return to that thread, See who disagreed and give them a VM or PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom