• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Voting: GCC Week 5 - Music Signatures

Who's is better

• Mandym287

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TheGreen

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello Folks... So We only had two entries this week. Not sure if its cuz you guys are busy or because you didn't like the theme. Remember you can always post in these threads with ideas for future themes as well as PM me with your ideas... there's a 98% chance they will be used.

Anyways lets get on with what you all came here for anyways...

This weeks Theme was MUSIC. Please select the sig you think is the best.

Mandym287
1zqag7l.png

The Green
musicsig.png

So yes...Vote for which one you think is the best. Both of our contestants this week did an amazing job. Please give them your critique as well so they can become even more thriving artists.

-------------------------
GCC Week 6

Theme: Anime

Medium: Signature

Due: Saturday, October 2, 2010 @ 11:59PST
(-8:00 GMT)
------------------------

Good Luck I look forward to seeing your entries!

Kybyrian

I think I'm probably going to go with mandy's. TheGreen's is very good and very simple, but it just isn't my style. Mandy's could have been less busy, because the render's are kind of concealed there and it looks kind of funky because of it, but it's still very good. I like the symbol right there in the middle. It's a good space taker, relates to the theme, and also looks nice.

TheGreen's note up at the top right is kind of concealed, but that's not a huge deal. The text is very nice and I love the lines and how he cut off the red-black gradient halfway through the image. The sudden change from upward to down on it almost seems to disrupt the flow of the signature, though. I don't know if this just my eyes or what, but instead of curving smoothly that line also seems to be a little more crooked. These flaws aren't really anything big, and it just not being my sort of thing is what's mostly drawing me towards mandy's.

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
Thanks for the feedback guys.
I always find myself wishing that I didn't have homework and such so I could spend more time on these XD
I like making my own patterns and such and part of the reason why my sigs are sparse is because it generally takes more time that just using a brush,
BUT THAT'S NO EXCUSE!
I'll be better I promise :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom