• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Voting: GCC Week 3 - Nintendo 64 Sigs

Who's is better

• Kybyrian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • TheGreen

• LozzyKate

• jebus_thecatman

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Welcome back. This weeks theme was Nintendo 64 themed Signatures. Please vote for who you think is the best. Be sure to leave your comment and critique. Good Comments (as in well thought out) will be rewarded with experience points... if/when the market gets up and running.

Kybyrian
Nintendo64.png

TheGreen
N64Sig.png

LozzyKate
Nintendo.png

jebus_thecatman
banjokazzioen64sig.png

Good Luck! And may the best sig win. Poll closes in 4 days.

-----------------------------------

GCC Week 4!

Theme: Free For All (Do anything you want)

Medium: Avatar (200 by 200 pix or smaller)

Due: Saturday September 18, 2010 @ 11:59PM PST
(-8:00GMT)

-------------------------------------
Also if you have ideas for future themes please PM me or post them here!

[size=-2]This post was touched by #$%*&... and then retouched by Cartoons[/size]

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a very tough one, but I'll have to go with LozzyKate's, but I really do think all of them are fantastic. I can't really say much about them except that they are very nice-looking and thought out. I can tell a lot of time was spent on these.

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
They're all really good sigs, and each one has it's own difference. I went for Kybyrian's one, because it had the most colours in my opinion, and it was a nice bright sig.

But, TheGreen, is yours 400 x 250 pixels? It seemed bigger, and that's too big for ZeldaDungeon. If it is the right size, don't worry about me.

Great job everyone!!!

Signature Size Limits
The maximum limit of the size of your signature is about 400x250 Pixels. You can use more then one image in your signature, as long you don't pass the maximum limit.
Using animated GIF images is allowed, as long they are not too large of a file size.

Here is an example.

I voted for LozzyKate. I really like the idea of it all... Dr. Mario throwing the N64 logo was a very cute difference from your typical pill capsule. Good Work Katie!

I will post critique for the rest of ya all in the morning... just wanted to link ya to the sig rules for those of you who seemed a little confused...

TheGreen

is climbin' in yo windows
But, TheGreen, is yours 400 x 250 pixels? It seemed bigger, and that's too big for ZeldaDungeon. If it is the right size, don't worry about me.

Ya it is 450x250.

I will say that the proportion of mine is rather klunky. unnatractive, really. I don't know why but I feel like with such a small medium I'm obligated to take advantage of as many pixels as possible. Obviously it doesn't create the best results >_>

I voted for Kybyrian. The image is cool and it's busy. Usually I don't like that type of thing, but it works because the subject is quiet enough to balance it out. The color scheme works great too.

As for TheGreen, that loser, his sig is pretty bland, AND HE DIDN'T EVEN INCLUDE THE BLOOD THAT COVERS THE SCREEN IN THE 007 INTRO!!!! (Seriously, what was I thinking?)

LozzyKate's I think is quite well done. Again, I love the color scheme, but I don't like the outline. It's a little awkward around Dr. Mario's head. The texture is very nice, but I don't think it needed the curvy/flowery bits because the color pattern is already very cool.

Jebus's sepia effect is awesome and I really appreciate the way the logo is incorporated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom