• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Vote for President of Zelda Dungeon

Who do you vote for to be Zelda Dungeon President!

• I'm happy with Mases "CakeBoss" as dictator!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I Vote Jesse as Zelda Dungeon President!

• I Vote Axle the Cute Cuddely Kitten as President!

• I Vote Nicole, Destiny, and Wyatt, the three headed beast that lurks beneath for president!

• Total voters

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Why the heck is Axle nominated, that slack-

cute_kitten_with_bow_tie.jpg

::autovote!:: :cat:

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
VOTE: Nicole, Destiny, and Wyatt

Didn't Austin and Xinn conspire against Mases and take over the forums?

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
I vote Dr3W21. He's the greatest person ever born, and he can uproot trees and build houses out of them with his bare hands without breaking a sweat. Actually, the thought of him breaking a sweat isn't even considerable. That's just how awesome he is. In fact, the thought of someone so dumb that they would think that he would break a sweat in trying to build a house out of manually uprooted trees is completely incomprehensible. It is, in fact, so incomprehensible that if you tried to devote every last fiber of your brain (that includes the ability to breathe, see, hear, allow your heart to work, think about anything at all, even living at all) to trying to comprehend his/her stupidity, you wouldn't get any close. The closest you could get would be one third of the way. The thought of getting more than one third of the way is even more incomprehensible than the stupidity of the person who thought that Dr3W21 would break a sweat in trying to uproot multiple trees with his bare hands and build houses with them. That's how incredible he is. And when it comes to his political ability... he could easily out-debate anyone ever. Even somebody whose stubbornness is incomprehensible, for that matter. He could prove every one of his theories and arguments false, incorrect, and/or obsolete so quickly that his opponent would give up arguing the day before. Sorry, by the day before, I meant the day before he was BORN. So vote Dr3W21, a true patriot/amazingly bouding awesome person. And he plans to kill you all with spiked clubs.
EDIT: Umm... well, it turns out that he was never on the ballot in the first place. So, just disregard all of that....

I still think I should be on the ballot. And ignore the spiked clubs part.

Fig

The Altruist
My vote goes to Mases, because I know that he would be a great leader and he is the original creator of Zelda Dungeon. Mases deserves to be the first president for Zelda Dungeon. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom