• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Voltorb Flip

Mubble

Pokémon Pusher
Do you like Voltorb Flip in HG/SS? Do you miss the old slot machines in previous games? (unless you have a Japanese game of course and still have slot machines!)

I find Voltorb Flip quite frustrating as I am pretty bad at working out the logic sometimes and end up making one tiny mistake - for this reason, I also don't like Minesweeper! I did enjoy the slot machines in Game Corner before this - I found them to be more enjoyable in an addictive manner; always wanting to just try one more time.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
I almost never played the slot machines in any of the previous games, so I didn't even notice they were replaced for a while. When I DID notice, I didn't really care because I figured I would never play it. Then I played it randomly one day when I was bored. I didn't stop until about 3 hrs later ._.

Needless to say I liked the game once I got the hang of it XD I can't remember how much I won from it or which level I usually reached (I'm pretty sure I've reached level 8 at least a few times) as it has been a rather long time since I've played, but I'm a HUGE fan of games like Minesweeper and Sudoku and other such similar games, so I was very VERY fond of Voltorb Flip.

*goes dig out DS to see if I can still remember how to play*

Last edited:

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I think I agree with everyone a little bit.
I loved the old slot machines, and wish they would bring them back. However, I also love the new Voltorb Flip game. Not too fond of the name, but eeh.

I'm a big fan of simple strategy-logic games. If anyone's familiar with KotOR, there's a game called PAZAAK. Well, I dominate that game and play the hell out of it, just because it's super fun. I do the same thing with Voltorb Flip, though I do not have HG/SS of my own, and thus cannot go dig out my game like Xinnamin can.... =/

H

Hëradïn

I like voltorb flip, it is pretty easy to get the hang of and really fun once you figure out how it all works.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I never really got into it. It looks fun and all but not really what I go for, I love competing in the pokéathlon instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom