• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda Volga; The Next Best Thing in Zelda Bosses?

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Hey guys, I was just watching some Hyrule Warriors footage when I saw a very interesting character for the first time; Volga!

20140610203354!Volga.png

To me it was love at first sight. What an extremely awesome character. I haven't seen such a good character since I first saw Zant with his gruesome mask. I absolutely love the connection with Volvagia from OoT, which, in my opinion, is still one of the most iconic Legend of Zelda bosses. Nintendo seems to agree with me by creating a character based on this awesome boss. His powers look amazing and I love that he fights with a spear.

There isn't much known about the character yet, since I believe the DLC has yet to be released. But I'd love for this character to become a bigger part of the Zelda lore. What do you guys think? Could he replace Ganondorf in a actual Zelda game, like Zant (even though there was a Ganondorf in the game) and Majora's Mask? Or is that to ambitious and should he just be the final boss of a fire dungeon? Or maybe you don't like him at all? I'd love to hear it!

I'm just confused as to how you've gone this long without knowing about Volga. And judging from his attitude in the game (he's more personal than evil) I don't see him being a game main villain.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
He's not a suitable candidate for a main villain, he gets his powers from Cia just as Zant gets his powers from Ganondorf.
If you actually play through Hyrule Warriors you will realise his personality is not that of someone who would be a main antagonist.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
I'm just confused as to how you've gone this long without knowing about Volga. And judging from his attitude in the game (he's more personal than evil) I don't see him being a game main villain.

How should I have known him? Did he appear in any other game than Hyrule Warriors? The game isn't that old already is it? And I understood that Volga was DLC material, so he wasn't even in the original game?

He is in the original game, just not playable. And they've been showing him off in teaser trailers and screen shots for several months. Playing as him is the DLC, and I believe that's only been released in the UK so far, or not at all. I'm not totally sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom