• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Skyward Sword Volcano Summit Help

I'm at the part where I have to put water on the first set of spikes to a frog. Apparently, I have to go to Lake Flora and take the water basin from the Water Dragon. For some reason, all she can talk about is how great my sword looks. How can I make her give her basin to me?

MW7

The first set frog just needs a little water so you can just find water anywhere and put it in a bottle. There is a small spring if you turn back into hot cave then turn right out onto a cliff (it's on the left/west side of the map which is really close to where the frog statue is). You used bottled water again on the second frog, but then you get the water basin from the Water Dragon for the third and final frog.

Ninten*

BLOOOOOOOO
First use water on the first two frogs first. After that, go to back to Lake Floria and get the basin from the water dragon. After going to Eldin, you'll have to start at the bottom of the volcano because Scrapper 'wants to get there before Master Shortpants' just climb up the volcano again and get arrows whenever you can. After you make it, go on into the Fire Sanctuary.

Cuju

私はカウントダウンを実行します。
While you are still in the hallway, you have to poor water onto the flames using one of your empty bottles. You can get water quickly be exiting the hallway and going through the passage way down the incline and to the right. You can only get the water dragon's when you reach the entrance to the temple. I hope I've helped you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom