• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

voice actors

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
a discussion today between me and @Spirit was about voice acting, I was watching Dragonheart and didn't realise that Sean Connery was the Dragon, who else have you found was that voice actor and been 'Really?' Also I've had Kristen Dunst as young Anya in Anastasia cartoon..

Last edited:
Mel Gibson as John Smith in Pocahontas (I don't know how i missed that for all of those years).

Timothy Dalton as Sparrowhawk in Tales From Earthsea (i knew i knee the voice but couldn't place it and it took me ages).

Mido

Version 1
I feel bad for missing this thread, as I always enjoy these kinds of topics! :eek:

I think the most recent case I've had for a surprise VA appearance in a series was with Gurren Lagann, where Yuri Lowenthal voiced Simon. It took me around four episodes to figure it out, which shocked me because he is usually one of those recognizable voices. I was thrown off by his higher register, it would seem.

Honorable mention goes to the legendary Charles Martinet as Paarthunax.

el :BeoWolf:

When all else fails use fire
I never knew Laura Bailey, the voice of Skyrim's Serana, also voices Trunks from Dragon Ball and Maka Albarn from Soul Eater also Lady Comstock from Bioshock and Street Fighter's Chun-Li

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
I always remember how weirded out I was when I found out carl wheezer from jimmy neutron and gray fox from mgs were voiced by the same guy [rob paulsen], also how many popular 2000s voice actors were in dark cloud 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom