• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Visiting Other Regions?

The chance of this happening is a fat 0.

I would love it though. Personally, I don't see why Game Freak thinks they need to make up an entirely new world for each game. Honestly, if they stuck to Kanto this whole time, it would've been pretty cool. It would've been interesting to see Kanto evolve as you go into its future, etc.

I guess it's just a way for them to explain why they discovered new Pokemon, but I honestly don't see that as a big deal. It would be interesting if Orre made a reappearance.

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
I would love to visit another region, even if it were the Unova region.

I don't think it's likely to happen, though.

P

PandaWithaKnife

I can't see this happening, but I would absolutely love if it did. I thought it was the coolest thing when I was done with Johto to then get to go visit Kanto, even if it was not nearly as expansive if it was originally. I always wished there had been a game that created a map with each country in it, though I can't imagine the time it would take to create something like this. Perhaps some day.

I would actually like to see them all... I haven't played all of the pokemon games, and only have a few of them. so if they could just wrap it all up in one game. that'd be nice. They could have Orre, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, Sinnoh, Almia, Unova, and those other regions in the Pokemon Ranger games and Mystery Dungeon Games. :3 Most people think they're just side games, but a pokemon game is a pokemon game, nonetheless, honestly, if they do put all the regions in, i'd prefer for you to have a choice for them to be in 3d or the normal 2d version.

:love: TheVampireSlaye

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
If [Insert New Region Title Here] is close to one of the other regions, than it's possible, in fact probable! I would love to see Hoenn in a 3D environment, but sadly, I don't see that happening since it's on an island sort of far away from the other regions. I kind of sad we couldn't visit Kanto in Emerald since you could go to 2 of the Sevii Islands (mind you, that was with an event exclusive item...). Those two islands were also visitable in FR and LG, so why couldn't we visit the rest of them in Emerald, and then go to Kanto from there. I mean I'm not complaining since Emerald already has so much to offer, but it would be cool...

In the case of X&Y: If it's close to Hoenn, then that opens up tons of possibilities! Hoenn could provide access to the Sevii Islands, which could provide access to Kanto, which would provide very easy access to Johto as well! OOH, I just got REALLY excited! Unfortunately, though, that seems very unlikely... but that would be awesome!!

M

Master of Water

I would love to be able to travel to other regions like in soulsilver and gen 2 and get all 48 badges

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
That would be neat. Then again, we don't know the size of the new region yet, so we don't know if there is a need to visit other regions or not. If the region is large and packed with all kinds of content and places to discover, then more regions need not be included. However, if it is as small as say, Orre in content, another region might be an acceptable proposal.

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I would love to be able to visit and explore the old regions in Pokemon X and Y. I feel as though this could possibly be something that you could be able to do after defeating the elite four in the region of Pokemon X and Y. It could add much more to the games and give some nostalgia to the long time fans of the Pokemon series. I wouldn't like this to sacrifice there being a large amount of new content on the games though, I'd prefer it to me more of an add on.
I don't think that this is something that will happen though unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom