• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Viral Maze's Gfx

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Thought I'd make my own thread, all the cool kids seem to be doing it :P
Heres some of my stuff. The ones at the top are older, and the ones near the bottom are newer.

DAFTPUNK1.png

NorsemanSig2.png

SOTW44Zeldav2.png

SprayPaintv1.png

LaidBackv2.png

R6sigv1.png

vegasclericcopy.png

hitmanbloodmoney.png

MXsigBleachcopy.png

spiderman3diff2.png

These are all sigs I've made for myself or for friends. This display stretches about 2 and half years of sig making, but I've been making gfx art for almost 6 years now. All my new art will be going here too.
Rate/C&C is appreciated :D

*BTW, I'm not accepting any sig/ava/wallpaper requests right now, sorry*

Last edited:

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
I use Photoshop CS2 v9.0
Pretty old school stuff but I plan on getting the newest version of Photoshop soon, CS4 if I'm not mistaken.
And thanks, the top one is one of my favourite of all time :D

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
Edward Elric! =o

Those are really good. I defiantly love the FullMetal Alchemist one. :3 The first one amazes me, too. =P

I hope to see more soon! ^^

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
Dude me too, and your art KICKS ***! >: D

Thanks Anubis!

Edward Elric! =o

Those are really good. I defiantly love the FullMetal Alchemist one. :3 The first one amazes me, too. =P

I hope to see more soon! ^^

The FMA one is my favourite FMA sig I've made thus far. It was a present for a friend who is also a huge fan of FMA.
As for the first one, its definitely one of my fav sigs that I've made. It was when I first really got into Daft Punk. I listened to the entire Alive 2007 album while making that one XD

Here is a brand new one I made:
HaloReachv1.png

Yeah, Im a Halo fanboy ;)

Anubis

The most inactive active
Thanks Anubis!

The FMA one is my favourite FMA sig I've made thus far. It was a present for a friend who is also a huge fan of FMA.
As for the first one, its definitely one of my fav sigs that I've made. It was when I first really got into Daft Punk. I listened to the entire Alive 2007 album while making that one XD

Here is a brand new one I made:
HaloReachv1.png

Yeah, Im a Halo fanboy ;)
Neat! I like Halo too! :) My new signature doesnt work btw... :(

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
ChiragAmerrrricav1.png

Reachv1.png

Two more. I'm pretty proud of these. 2nd one won SotW 68 over at LoZ.com, and the first one was for a buddy of mine who is a fan of Cpt. America :)

Viral Maze

Verb the adjective noun
So I want to start making sigs again. Got photoshop again, and fired her up. I'm a bit rusty (IM REALLY ****ING RUSTY) but here's my first attempt at a sig in about 18-24 months:
1o2K4wO.png

Anyways, that said, I'm opening this up for requests. Need a sig? Just drop a request here. This should 'unrust' me pretty quick :)

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Alright then, I would like to make a request.

Image to render: http://oi39.tinypic.com/21lpj49.jpg

Text: You either die a hero... ...or live long enough to see yourself become the villain.

Dimensions: 400x200

Background colours: Red, Orange, and Gold.

Specifics: Have the rendered image be in the middle of the signature, don't render that Japanese text though, just have the guys be rendered. Have the "You either die a hero..." part of the text be placed on the top left side of the signature and then have "...or live long enough to see yourself become the villain." be placed on the lower right side of the signature. That's all I can really say, I hope it's all possible, and that I worded everything right.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Aight, Viral, les do this baybay. Cos ilu and errything. :right:

Image: http://puu.sh/30x2l.jpg

Text: Sometimes we fall, but together we rise. (Either that or just "Stana Katic")

Dimensions: Anywhere from 400x180 to 420x200px

Background colors: I'm really fine with whatever you can come up with. I wouldn't mind something rather similar to this:

Viral Maze said:

Specifics: I tend to have a lot of leeway when it comes to making requests, so I don't have very many specifics. Possibly have her either in the middle or towards the right (flip it ofc). Maybe have the text move downward like a staircase? Ex:

blahblah
..........blahblah

You catch mah drift brah? ALSO YOU MUST BE DRINK WHILE MAKING IT

I hope this isn't too much, because I just really adore your graphics! ;-; Thanks if you can do this! =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom