• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Violet's Hall of Graphics.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Could you make me an avatar?

Image: IDK, this one? If you find one better make it of that. I'm seriously just looking through google image results...

Colors: Greens and oranges. Or other colors if you think it looks better.

Thanks.

wHY AM I SO FORGETFUL UGH

I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR FORGETTING THIS. oh and its really hard to do this in PicMonkey, since Phineas and Ferb are really, reaaally close together... if you could try and have another photo that fits (and suits PM) I would appreciate it. I'm so, so sorry for not making your request happening.. ;;

btw new sig yay

uw2v6jnk8dq8htiykkyhblru77oh5h53.jpg

I really like the results of this sig. =D

I'm in love with Kagerou Project.. and the reason why I added a crack at the middle is because that the two of the same looking guys are actually in a different universe (if you get what i mean ugh i need to improve me engrish).

Fig

The Altruist
wHY AM I SO FORGETFUL UGH

I'M SO SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR FORGETTING THIS. oh and its really hard to do this in PicMonkey, since Phineas and Ferb are really, reaaally close together... if you could try and have another photo that fits (and suits PM) I would appreciate it. I'm so, so sorry for not making your request happening.. ;;

btw new sig yay

uw2v6jnk8dq8htiykkyhblru77oh5h53.jpg

I really like the results of this sig. =D

I'm in love with Kagerou Project.. and the reason why I added a crack at the middle is because that the two of the same looking guys are actually in a different universe (if you get what i mean ugh i need to improve me engrish).

This is very beautiufl Violet! I really enjoy the colors and design of your signature! Keep up the amazing work and keep making us smile with your wonderful work! ;w;

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
"That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. That the powerful play *goes on* and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?" ~Dead Poets Society

Can you use this quote? I don't care about anything else in this, as long at you can see the words.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
"That you are here - that life exists, and identity; that the powerful play goes on and you may contribute a verse. That the powerful play *goes on* and you may contribute a verse. What will your verse be?" ~Dead Poets Society

Can you use this quote? I don't care about anything else in this, as long at you can see the words.

whY THE HECK DO I KEEP FORGETTING THAT THERE ARE REPLIES???? //SHOOTS HERSELF

---

Okay, I made it. I'm sorry if the quote meant to be a good thing, and I made it look bad. It just reminded me of this boy.

y27f3uz4ts47b0lcportxnn3zew1owzz.jpg

And mine:

jpv3p8pb3s4i6x8yr78e0ntvrjslzdj0.jpg

based on a Kagerou Project song that's called Summertime Record. It's a really cool and calming song... and it really does remind me a lot of AnoHana.

Fig

The Altruist
Violet, these graphics are amazing! I'm impressed once again! My favorite part of the both new creations is probably the huge dynamic change in the lighting in both pictures! The coloring/shading just makes the pictures that much better Vio! =O Amazing work once again Vio, you truly know how to keep grabbing my attention! Keep up the amazing work! I hope that you are having a great day today! :3

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
OK, I've seen your work, and I think you're just the person to ask for my new siggy.

I want the background to be like, a castle by the sea, with the moon reflecting off the water, all colored in dark purples and blacks. But if that's too specific, just an abstract purple and black background with a moonlight-on-the-water sort of feel.

For words, I want this little poem:

We are the lucky ones, we shine like a thousand suns, when all of the color runs together...
I'll keep you company, in one glorious harmony, waltzing with destiny forever...

But with the top line more in the top-left corner and the bottom line towards the bottom right corner. If the font could be similar to the font in my current siggy, but smaller, that'd be great. The color of the words should be white, so they're easily seen against the purples and blacks.

Sorry if I'm too specific, I do want you to have fun with this. I know you'll do great, and I have complete faith that I'll love the results. Thank you so much. ^^

Fig

The Altruist
nfkoub7ihlpo77cguf1o7ddp7qq6qvvv.jpg

I really love how this turned out. I intend it to make it look like this.

I finished your request. You can pick either:

cig8rmlg3x0obge1v52to4igvlydst8j.jpg
this

or

je0hzga57ogy0408d3fffkz9ioo2v5g8.jpg
this.

These are amazing Violet! I really love the Attack on Titan siggy (assuming that is Mikasa with her red scarf and Eren is right next to her). That's my personal favorite from the set! It is truly amazing to have seen you grow so much in such a short amount of time as an artist! I really love what I'm seeing and I can't wait to see more creative and beautiful made from ZD's little flower! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom