• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Violet's Hall of Graphics.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Can I make a request?

Type: Avatar
Image: This lovely image
Text: No text
Colors: Perhaps light blues and pinks.

I'm sure whatever you do will be great!
:senpaipls:

AHH DIDN'T REALIZE THIS I'M SORRY I'LL MAKE IT PRONTO!

oh and

5TOHS.jpg

haha wow i did pretty horrible at this.

but i like how it turned out.. even though it looks pretty odd to me.

Fig

The Altruist
I may not anything when it comes to the drawing/artist field but damn you know who to create art! Sure wish I had that sacred ability. I would request something but I don't want to be burden.

Violet Link

I may not anything when it comes to the drawing/artist field but damn you know who to create art! Sure wish I had that sacred ability. I would request something but I don't want to be burden.

Thanks!

But hey, don't say that you're a burden. You're worth it! And I'm sure that I'll help you with the request!

EDIT 1: HEY HEY HERE YOU GO

5TQfY.jpg

EDIT 2: I JUST FOUND OUT THAT PICMONKEY MERGES OVERLAYS. AH. I'M GONNA MAKE MY SIGGY AGAIN *RAGE*

OKAY SO THIS IS THE FINAL RESULT

5TRBi.jpg

Last edited:

Violet Link

boop (forgot to add my new one in)
6p5nC

I'm actually quite impressed and fell in love with the sig's result, even though it's simple. PicMonkey's choice of textures are pretty good, so I just mixed up two textures and did some tweaking with the textures, and added a slight fuzz effect on the whole sig. Voila. My sig. It's just from my favorite song.

Fig

The Altruist
boop (forgot to add my new one in)
6p5nC

I'm actually quite impressed and fell in love with the sig's result, even though it's simple. PicMonkey's choice of textures are pretty good, so I just mixed up two textures and did some tweaking with the textures, and added a slight fuzz effect on the whole sig. Voila. My sig. It's just from my favorite song.

Violet! You are an amazing artist! You are improving at such an outstanding rate it everytime I see your art I just get filled with joy and happiness that you are giving it your very best to design the best avatar/signatures for either yourself or for other members here in the forums! Keep up the excellent work and I cant wait for the next installment in your artwork! :D

Violet Link

sooper cute, but where are the characters from???

Well, a song called The Lost One's Weeping.

rniezm37vle4z3lnfiipdq1itgqhrsra.jpg

All right, people. I'm still in love with Teacher's handsomeness and cuteness quote, so I decided why not make a signature dedicated to that? So yeah. This existed. And another reason why I made that sig is because I just want it to suit my mood.

I gotta stop using PM's textures and start finding a lot of other good ones textures...

Fig

The Altruist
Well, a song called The Lost One's Weeping.

rniezm37vle4z3lnfiipdq1itgqhrsra.jpg

All right, people. I'm still in love with Teacher's handsomeness and cuteness quote, so I decided why not make a signature dedicated to that? So yeah. This existed. And another reason why I made that sig is because I just want it to suit my mood.

I gotta stop using PM's textures and start finding a lot of other good ones textures...

Once again Violet you have caught my attention with your beautiful art! Keep up the beautiful and amazing work Vio! I'm proud of you that you are able to create such beautiful art! Keep up the excellent work! ^^

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Could you make me an avatar?

Image: IDK, this one? If you find one better make it of that. I'm seriously just looking through google image results...

Colors: Greens and oranges. Or other colors if you think it looks better.

Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom