• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Violet's Hall of Arts.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Is that... watercolor? I like 'em! <3

Yes! And I'm glad you like it! =D

OKAY. I'VE BEEN DOING THIS DRAWING FOR 3 HOURS. :
30Jgr

I listened to Black Rock Shooter's Music Box version and the song felt so.. calm... and it also made me feel of making that.

Also, the edited version:

kxjxkz7bg1faqu7bknyefwk6xupz9l5y.jpg

I don't know why, but the phrase 'It twirls for eternity.' in the photo randomly popped in my mind.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Wow, these look awesome, Violet. I like them, and the others before it too. It took you a while for the last display, but look at the result; it is definitely worth it. Keep drawing and showing us your stuff because it is awesome work you do. ~Atsie

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Awwww, Violet, this is so cute! You did a very nice job with the use of opacity, and the effect you used works very nicely with the colors + image in general. Can't wait to see more! <3

bunny

birb overlord
Ooh, that looks really nice, Violet. I like the texture you used, and the geometry of the box is good. Seriously, I can't get over your artistic ability for such a young age. You are a very talented girl. ^^

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Your art is super cute and amazing, Violet. Keep up the awesome work. The Music Box other version looks really fantastic. The colors, shading, looks wonderful.

Very nice, Violet! I smiled big when I saw your Link drawing :)

NEVER stop drawing! Keep doing what you love to do and don't be afraid to push yourself. I look forward to seeing what you create next. :)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Very nice, Vio. I like them. :nod: I hope that when you finish drawing them, that you color them. But you don't have to, I am just saying. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom