• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Violet's Hall of Arts.

These things are lookin' good, Violet. Better than I was at that age, so don't stop practicing, because by the time you're my age, you'll have passed me up, haha. ^-^;

Joy

The Sexy One
Verry nayyyyce!
You certainly are more skilled than I'll ever be. Keep going and you could make it your job or something like that!

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
jimmy.f27 said:
Awesome Vio, I'm sure it was more important than whatever you were procrastinating about because its really good :)

Yeah xD I was paying attention to the drawing..

Big brother Azure said:
Pretty~ You're artwork has been improving, sis. Keep it up! :>

Thanks!
I am beginning to draw often more then procrastinating lol
so..
procrastinating drawing improves your drawing abilities :yes:

Maikeru

Piper of Time
Comparing your older artwork with your newer artwork, I can see that you have made progress. The character models themselves are pretty interesting, but if you want to be an artist one day, you still have a ways to go with the details. The first two things I would suggest is working on the faces and balance. There are some things in here which could use more symmetry or asymmetry.

I do like your creativity, but I would take some time to get better at the details of the drawings. You still have plenty of time to get better. The one good thing I see about art is that you don't even have to really be an expert as long as you have good ideas and can express them well. Taking a look a many different examples around the world, there are so many different art styles, and many of them have led people to success.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom