• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Violet's Hall of Arts.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I remember you showing me some of these in video chats while you were working on them! ;O They came out very good, sis! Flower girl is my favorite x3 You're definitely making improvements. Great job c;

Last edited:

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I really like this one! It looks really dark and spooky. It's really interesting. I can't wait to read this part of the story. =D

Last edited:
My gosh, you've definitely improved a lot since I last visited this thread a couple years ago. You can definitely see major advancements here. Keep up the good work.

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Amazing art, as always, sis! They're really spooky and interesting, and very creative, too! They fit with your story really well. Fantastic work on shading and design and everything! You've really improved a lot! c;

Azure Sage

Spread Smiles!
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
It looks really good, sis! Awesome job on anatomy and details. Especially the flowers, you really did your research on what they looked like! That's really amazing attention to detail. Great job! c;

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom