• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Violet's Hall of Arts.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Welp, update time:

tumblr_n84hzfGZ3n1sl6zjjo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n84hzfGZ3n1sl6zjjo2_1280.jpg

And then I have 2 characters in this spoiler for a story thing I've been thinking about based from this song(the picture of the song kinda inspired me to draw this too).
tumblr_n84hzfGZ3n1sl6zjjo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n84hzfGZ3n1sl6zjjo4_1280.jpg

(still need to finish the bg)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Oh! I like them very much, Violet. ^^ But you know I love colored art best, not to say that your drawings are not good. They are, but hopefully one day you'll add some color to them and make them look much better. Keep up the good work. ~Gobli

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Awesome work, sis! You did a good job on the details for their clothes. I really like the two in the spoiler, too. Those are really interesting. :eek: I think you could benefit from shading a little, though. Have you tried that out? You could look up some tutorials if you're having trouble with deciding how to shade. ;o

Fig

The Altruist
Your art is amazing Violet! I really love the nice little details that there are in your artwork! Keep up the great and wonderful talent! While it is your choice, I would like to eventually see some coloring into your art. It would really make your art that much more sweeter to view! ^^

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
My art feels so inconsistent hhhh

So this is the human version of Flower Girl and Tree Boy (the two plant-like beings from my last post in the spoiler).

dc217ca461.jpg

444a990212.jpg

I can feel an error at the Tree Boy but I'm too lazy to redraw it so yeahhh //cries

there's going to be a story about the two of them soon and liek its in progress and stuff haha

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
My art feels so inconsistent hhhh

So this is the human version of Flower Girl and Tree Boy (the two plant-like beings from my last post in the spoiler).

dc217ca461.jpg

444a990212.jpg

I can feel an error at the Tree Boy but I'm too lazy to redraw it so yeahhh //cries

there's going to be a story about the two of them soon and liek its in progress and stuff haha

They look good, Vio. I like them. :nod: I wonder what the story will be about.

Fig

The Altruist
Really nice job with your artwork Vio! I can really see a lot of improvement, which is great as you continue to produce more artwork! Keep up the great and wonderful work in your artwork! Can't wait to read your story when it is available! ^^

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Even your vent doodles are adorable. :loveeyeballs: Feel better soon, Vio-chan! <3 Also I really like the amount of detail you put into your drawings, especially in your "Flower Girl" and "Tree Boy" designs. I'd love to see more! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom