• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Violet's Hall of Arts.

bunny

birb overlord
AAAAAA IT'S GARRYYY. HE LOOKS GLORIOUS, VIOLET. And his little buddy is behind him... ehehehe. Nice job, I love it. =D

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Not bad, Vio, not bad at all. :) What's that supposed to be on his/her head, though? Anyway, I like this kind of art a lot, you know, art on paper. That is how I started, then I moved on to Paint.

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Not bad, Vio, not bad at all. :) What's that supposed to be on his/her head, though? Anyway, I like this kind of art a lot, you know, art on paper. That is how I started, then I moved on to Paint.

Those are streaks hair streaks, actually. It's so hard to draw them but at least I did it.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Sooooooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepotato.

Btw, wtf is in the bottom right corner.
just curious
it scares me
lil bit

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Cool, Violet. Good drawings, really. That last one was really good, so were the numbers. :P

And those were hair streaks, huh? Alright, I admit drawing those can be difficult, so don't fret too much over it. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom