• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Villains.

MapelSerup

not actually Canadian
Anakin Skywalker for a classic example of a tragic fall and redemption.
Ganon for just being cool and having some mad organ skills.
Bowser for always making the needs of his son a priority.
Dr. Doofensmirtz. Need I say more?
Bill Cypher for doing some crazy crap for a DisneyXD show.
Tom the cat.
The Octolings.
Hades.

D

Deleted member 91332

Most people who say that are just looking for views on YouTube. I mean, Magus started a war, killed a ton of people, all so he could resurrect and then subsequently kill the being that caused his sister to stop being alive (maybe). That doesn't make him a hero, but what makes him so likeable is his complexity and his badass dialogue and really good theme song. Also he kicks ass as a party member.

Lavos, on the other hand, is the least complex main antagonist ever, but its existence leads to a lot of ethical questions (depending on who you ask, that is), as well as a lot of sequel potential that never materialized because Square is dumb.
I really wish I knew who you are talking about.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
No, you really aren't. There's a reason why CT gets on all the lists of "games you should play before you die".
I get that Chrono Trigger is a really good game. But, I think you should tone down your love for the game a bit.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
I get that Chrono Trigger is a really good game. But, I think you should tone down your love for the game a bit.
The same could be said for your lust for Final Fantasy. Difference is, Chrono Trigger is far better and deserves far more recognition than it has nowadays.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
I was never talking about opinions. I like EarthBound, but when it comes to SNES games of that genre, it's Chrono Trigger that perfects everything.
I'm sorry, what? I simply said that what you were (and currently) saying is that it's your opinion, not everyone will agree.

AwdryFan1997

you are not immune to propaganda
I'm sorry, what? I simply said that what you were (and currently) saying is that it's your opinion, not everyone will agree.
Chrono Trigger is factually the best RPG on SNES. I don't make the rules. I prefer other games, but there is no denying Chrono Trigger's near-perfection.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Chrono Trigger is factually the best RPG on SNES. I don't make the rules. I prefer other games, but there is no denying Chrono Trigger's near-perfection.
Okay, but, that's your opinion. It's an opinion, I can't say that I don't like the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom