• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Villain?

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
You left out Onox and Veran and Majora! :P

Anything can happen in a fictional world but even fiction must have its limits before concepts just don't make sense. The only way I see Ganondorf in SS is he if time travels from the future.

I forgot Majora because I was in a rush, I had to go somewhere. As for the other two I was being generous. But anything can still happen, even if it's a different Ganondorf or if Nintendo has some more tricks up there sleeve, who knows?

Link19x

Freak on a leash xp
Ganon in Skyward Sword

i've been wondering, since skyward sword is a prequel to oot, do you think we will see ganondorf as a kid/baby? that would be intrestingly funny xd What do you guys think?

Valexi

Hylian Thief
I have a feeling we had a thread like this before, but I do believe Ganon is going to be in SS in same way shape or form.
Personally, I just hope he isn't the main villain once more. I felt that his appearance in TP was unnessesary, and I personally would like to see more original baddies.
I would certainly settle if the main villain was, say, Gannons ancestor. That would be quite interesting.
But, yeah, kid Ganon would be quite funny =P

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
No kid Ganon wouldn't work. SS will most likely take place too long before OoT to see kid Ganon. Unless Ganondorf in OoT is really 200 years old (still doubtful), or Ganondorf had some abnormal birth which allows him to live forever unless he is killed. But I think we will be seeing more of a brain-less enemy like Majora or Ganon from OoX as opposed to a thoughtful enemy like Ganondorf or Vaati.

Majora's Cat

How about that
I don't know if Ganondorf would be alive or what... but it would be interesting to see a younger Koume and Kotake. Those two are very interesting.

Another Gerudo king would be very cool to see since they are born every 100 years. But Ganondorf probably won't be in it... I dunno, I have a feeling he might. I just don't know how!!!!

Locke

Hegemon
Site Staff
Definately not as a villain. I'm getting mixed messages about how long before OoT the game will take place, so he may appear as a child in an extremely minor role or not at all.
And yes, there have been at least three threads on this subject.

DuckNoises

Gone (Wind) Fishin'
Moderator note:

I am going to merge this thread with the thread entitled "Villain?"
The comments here are very similar to the discussion of that thread, but also the "Parents of Ganondorf" thread. I'll merge it with the "Villain" one for now.

figthersword

Hylian Coward
Moderator note:

I am going to merge this thread with the thread entitled "Villain?"
The comments here are very similar to the discussion of that thread, but also the "Parents of Ganondorf" thread. I'll merge it with the "Villain" one for now.

Wow i appreciate that, it is my thread "Parents of Ganondorf" thank you for merging the thread. I like it.

It would have to be Ganon because! well the master sword was made to stop Ganon XD ignore my other posts! I was kind of stupid at the time XDDD which happens a lot XDDDD (Brain damage Ten months old) >.>
I just hope Ganons in it!! :xd:
Also in this game? the skyward sword becomes the master sword sooo yeah Ganon is in it!! possibly just a guess :puppy:

Main Villain

in the last zelda dungeon mailbag axle mentioned that the main villain
might be THE DARK TRIBE if that is right (I think it has a possibilty)
what if Dark link was the leader of the Dark Tribe what do you think? please reply

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom