• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 93!

Out of these enemies, which would you most like to see a comeback from in a new Zelda

• Lynel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vire

• Patra

• Mace Thrower

• Tinsuit

• Ghini

• Winged Octorock

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: Staff (44.44%)
This week's question: Out of these enemies from the earlier games, which would you most like to see a comeback from in a new Zelda?

Lynel
Vire
Patra
Mace Thrower
Tinsuit
Ghini
Winged Octorock

BoxTar

i got bored and posted something
Yes to Ghinis. We could always use new and interesting ghost enemies that aren't poes, even if they are incredibly similar to boos ( I love Boos ; ~; ).

Mace thrower's are meh, I believe we have had enough of them. Tinsuits being ported from the animated series to the actual games would be interesting, but they're kinda similar to Iron Knuckles imo.

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
I would love to see the Lynel reappear or a 3D game, the Vire would be my second vote but I would love to see any of these enemies reappear. The thing is that many traditional enemies reapear in newer 2D games often but not in the 3D ones.

Here is a link to a video that Axle did on which old enemies should return and another 2 he dad about enemies:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSJdcs-InHY&list=PL62A62A582620CA42&index=6
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ZqYul6N30&list=PL4ABB61C03BB4269B&index=99
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HFQH6DZt6PM&list=PL4ABB61C03BB4269B&index=98

Fig

The Altruist
Well since both Lynel and Ghini and been revived in the A Link Between Worlds, I guess those two are automatically off the list for me. Hmm, I guess I would have to go with Vire. The Vire is a very unique creature in the Zelda series and only appears in the original Zelda. Probably the best part about the Vire is that when hit, they break into two (Red) Keese unless hit by the magic sword. I would really love to see this cool return in a future Zelda title. ^^

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I think if they brought Lynel's into a 3D Zelda game, they could actually be scary as frick :P Cause they'd be like twice the size of Link

Salem

SICK
Dude, there's far too many enemies I want to see come back, specially from a 2D game to a 3D game. Lynel, Vire, Patra and Ghini I always wanted to see in a 3D game.

Hmm, I guess I would have to go with Vire. The Vire is a very unique creature in the Zelda series and only appears in the original Zelda.

Well, Vires appear in Link's Awakening in Turtle Rock as a common enemy. It also appears in both Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages as mini-bosses of the sixth dungeon and has a slightly more important role than the Vires in The Legend of Zelda. However, it would be awesome to see a 3D version/a more modern view of the Vire. :D

-------------------

Out of these enemies, I would like to see the Guma, known by its fan-created name "Mace Thrower", to return to a 3D Zelda game instead of only appearing in The Adventure of Link. Also, if they looked something like the Futashiba artwork, it would especially make me happy for the return of the Guma.

Guma-Art-AOL.png

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I voted for Lynels.

I know they appeared in ALBW, but it would be so cool to see them in a 3D environment! Although, that may stem from my love of mythical creatures, which includes Centaurs. Idk. I just think it'd be epic to see them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom