• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 85!

Which of these bosses do you think have the most interesting mechanics?

• Manhandla (TLoZ)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nightmare (LA)

• Goht (MM)

• Spider Ganon (WW)

• Stallord (TP)

• Crayk (PH)

• Fraaz (ST)

• Koloktos (SS)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Sorry for not posting anything last week, I simply forgot, and when I remembered, it was way too late. :(

Last time's winner: Yes, I collected all the Maiamais (55.56%)
This week's question: Which of these bosses do you think have the most interesting mechanics?
Manhandla (TLoZ)
Nightmare (LA)
Goht (MM)
Spider Ganon (WW)
Stallord (TP)
Crayk (PH)
Fraaz (ST)
Koloktos (SS)

Ooh, definitely either Stallord or Goht. Probably Stallord, because of it having two stages. Also, I think Head Thwomp (OoA) deserves to be on here.

Fig

The Altruist
Koloktos was and still the best boss in Skyward Sword! I enjoy that battle so much that I replay it every single as the first in the boss runs! ^^

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
I really enjoyed fighting both Stallord and Koloktos. My vote goes to Stallord, as I really liked the overall design of the boss and how the Spinner was implemented in battling it.

At first I was confused why on earth you would pick Manhandla but then really, Its a true multi headed creature without many necks. Its just cool. Place a bomb and kill it in one hit or attack with your sword and get killed :)

Goht though, thats a pretty boring fight. It cool that there are several ways to fight it (snipe with arrows or chase as goron) but its kinda just ends up being long (or quick with fancy sniping) and boring.

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Hard choice between Goht and Stallord, since both battles were pretty unique to me. You really had to make use of the boss room to beat them, though you could cheat fighting Goht just sniping him with arrows. Have to pick the Stallord though. Untill this day it's the most 'fun' and arcade boss battle to me. You never really worry or stress, it's just plain fun riding your hoover beyblade thingy (forgot the name xD) and hitting his spine. After that the battle gets even betters when you have to hit his head. Not a very hard boss, but so much fun!

Hard choice between Goht and Stallord, since both battles were pretty unique to me. You really had to make use of the boss room to beat them, though you could cheat fighting Goht just sniping him with arrows. Have to pick the Stallord though. Untill this day it's the most 'fun' and arcade boss battle to me. You never really worry or stress, it's just plain fun riding your hoover beyblade thingy (forgot the name xD) and hitting his spine. After that the battle gets even betters when you have to hit his head. Not a very hard boss, but so much fun!

Can't call it cheating if the first thing in the room is an arrow pot XD

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Can't call it cheating if the first thing in the room is an arrow pot XD

Valid point, but racing through the room with Goron Link was what made it so extremely awesome :P
Fighting a boss as Feirce Deity Link can't be considered as cheating as well, but did you get as much satisfaction from it?

I'll have to go with Stallord, just because it was something I never thought would make it into a Zelda game. I was originally thinking of going with Goht, but it was kind of expected that the "Goron-boss" would utilize the Goron rolling mechanics in some. I still really enjoy fighting Goht to this day, but Stallord is probably the most unique I've ever experienced. The entire concept of the Spinner was something completely brand new and fresh (something that 3D Zelda does a lot), and the way that they Stallord fight utilizes it is pretty awesome. My favorite part would probably be towards the end of the battle, when you're grinding upwards and you have to continually switch lanes to avoid attacks, which again was a lot of fun to play. I might even go as far to say that Stallord is my favorite TP boss, though I'd have to think about it for a little bit more.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Believe it or not, i actually chose the SS Boss, i think this is the first time i have been in favor of SS on anything, but that boss battle was so interesting especially compared to the rest of the game!

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I picked Crayk myself. I just thought it was really interesting having an invisible boss, but you could see where he was trough his eyes on the bottom screen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom