• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 81!

If you were to acquire the Triforce, which piece do you think you would get?

• None

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Power

• Wisdom

• Courage

• The Whole Thing

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: Shiek (48,00%)
This week's question: If you were to acquire the Triforce, which piece do you think you would get?

None
Power
Wisdom
Courage
The whole thing

Salem

SICK
I'm not sure about putting the whole thing as a choice alongside the others. Wouldn't anyone want all of it, and choosing only one of the three is just settling for one?

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
Courage. Zelda said the when if the Triforce were to split who you attained it then you get the piece you most believe in. Since I highly doubt I'm in perfect balance between the three, I believe I would get Courage.

TheRationalDove

Red Hair Wonder
I honestly don't know how I would andwer this question. I guess the only way to ever know is if I got the Triforce myself and got a piece or the whole thing.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Analyzing the three pieces of the Triforce and corresponding it with my individual personality, the piece I would most likely acquire would be power. I don't know why, but I always have the need to be in control of every situation. Although I may aspire to be a powerful leader, I lack the courage to leap faithlessly at every opportunity that is thrown at me; therefore, I tend to be very cowardly despite being dead-set on obtaining power. Having wisdom is something that would be very nice to have, but as they say, a little goes a long way. I think I'd be a fine leader with plenty of power running on only a small amount of wisdom, if that makes sense, but I need courage to even get to that point.

TL;DR I'd probably acquire power, even though I'd want courage, and wisdom I don't necessarily need.

Sheik

:the:
I'm academically gifted, so you'd think wisdom, but being smart and wise don't mean the same thing. Being smart just means you know a lot. Being wise means you make the right choices. But still... (glances over at some of my classmates)... I'd be wisdom...

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Seeing as I'm having so much trouble figuring out which of the three pieces I would get...I assume that means I'd get the whole thing. XD

Mido

Version 1
I kind of had to do a bit of a character study on myself for this, and with that, I henceforth go with Power.

Based on my past experiences, I tend to do pretty well in school, yet, not as well as I may have hoped at times. Plus, I feel like my knowledge is basically trivia-esque, not so much deep, analytic, knowledge which I think seems to be far superior. Therefore, I don't really see myself as all that smart, especially with my below average math skills and such. Wisdom, I'm afraid, is out. (I guess this is really a matter of self-confidence. O.O)

I wish I had more courage in my daily life, just in terms of becoming this profound opportunist that I so want to be. I really relish the chance to be brave, to make an impact of some sort. Given that I'm also rather timid and shy, this is definitely hard to come by. Courage is something I yearn for, yet it is not it.

Now why Power? Power is the manifestation of what I perceive to be an ambitious side of myself. It is the side that chides me for my shortcomings, and relishes something more, such as being the best at something. I find this side of myself to be very malevolent and mean, and if I allowed it to take over, (If I had the Triforce of Power), the Triforce would awaken.

All in all, I would like to harbor Courage, but I think I would end up with Power. Nice poll, by the way! :yes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom