• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Majora's Mask VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 75!

Ikana Canyon is a creepy place, but what do you consider most creepy within it?

• The Graveyard

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Captain Keeta's Area

• Sakon's Hideout

• The Heart Shrine

• The Main Area

• Pamela's Father

• The Well

• Sharp's Cursed Cave

• Ikana Castle

• Stone Tower

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
This week's question: Ikana Canyon is a creepy place, but what do you consider most creepy within it?

The Graveyard
Captain Keeta's Area
Sakon's Hideout
The Heart Shrine
The Main Area
Pamela's Father
The Well
Sharp's Cursed Cave
Ikana Castle
Stone Tower

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Pamela's father, no doubt. That whole situation is just mind-marring to the point of being brain dead. Can you imagine, your father or whatever loved one just being transformed into a zombie, leaving you all alone? Damn..that's tough, scary, and just....

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Pamela's father, no doubt. That whole situation is just mind-marring to the point of being brain dead. Can you imagine, your father or whatever loved one just being transformed into a zombie, leaving you all alone? Damn..that's tough, scary, and just....
...worse than the person dying. At least then, if you believe in heaven, you know that theyre in a better place and you'll see them again someday. If they're a zombie...I doubt they'll have a happy afterlife.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Pamela's father. The whole music box house was quite eerie to me.
tumblr_m2g105I3It1qf47sno1_500.gif

It may not be as immediately disturbing as the Pamela's Father incident, but I'm going with Stone Tower Temple. I mean... just what exactly went on there?

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Pamela's father. The whole story of Ikana as a whole is incredibly eerie, but their story is crazy. The guy went into the well, got turned into a Gibdo, and was then forced to hide in a wardrobe so as not to eat his terrified daughter. Speaking of which, I can't even imagine being in Pamela's position; forced to go outside where Gibdos parade around the house, walk to the well by herself, live in constant fear all so that she could take care of her father. The whole story is really creepy, and in my opinion is one of the more emotional parts of the game.

Pamela's father, for sure. A young girl, alone, who must fend off the monsters surrounding her house, while her father, who should be protecting her, is locked in the basement and half a monster himself.

Think I'll turn on the game and go clear that bit.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
Stone Tower. I mean, that's the darkest, creepiest, and most simple weird dungeon ever. It's got ghosts, gravity-flipping, a portal to some other dimension, and who knows how many other evils. It has my vote.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom