• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 73!

How do you prefer to play your Zelda-games?

• 3-Heart Challenges

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Speed runs

• Normal Runs

• 100% runs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner:5 hours + (77.27%) Whoa! You guys play a lot XD
This week's question: How do you prefer to play your Zelda-games?

3-Heart Challenges
Speed runs
Normal runs
100% runs

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
I start with a normal run and either return to that for 100% or start fresh later for a 100% attempt. I am also fond of minimalists.

Salem

SICK
I do all of the above, but I generally do speed runs and normal runs far more often.

MW7

Overall I probably like 100% runs the most. However it depends on the game. Majora's Mask I can't help myself from playing to 100%, but in Ocarina of Time I have much more fun playing a minimalist run. Wind Waker is a special case because I can't stand even trying to do the figurine quest but like going for 100% of the rest of the game. Twilight Princess I probably play to 100% more than other kinds of runs, and in Skyward Sword I prefer to do minimalist runs. I think the reason I like minimalist runs of OoT and SS is that both games seem quite different when you don't collect everything. Wind Waker and Twilight Princess on the other hand are pretty easy regardless of how you play. Majora's Mask is actually a pretty good game for minimalist runs, but I just love doing the sidequests so much that I can't help myself.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I usually start off just playing through the game as fast as i can, then literally right after i finish the game, start a new file and do a 100% run. some times i start with the 100% run, usually on older games that i just got my hands on. Like MC, i just played that for the first time last summer and decided to start off with a 100% run! MC was a very good game i must add as well!

All of the above. But I say I prefer to play normally with very high % but not necessarily 100% and not max% (ww figurines--though I did get many before my card got corrupted and btw they all can be gotten in 1 playthrough, no need to get any when wearing blue). MM speedruns are fun and oot is really, really short. Don't ever ask me to to do the original with only 3 hearts. Also shoutouts to new mm low%

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhn-sGw2ltM
List of Items(17):
Magic
Ocarina of Time
Fire Arrows
Light Arrows
Bottle
Deku Mask
Zora Mask
Blast Mask
Song of Time
Song of Healing
Sonata of Awakening
New Wave Bossa Nova
Oath to Order
Odolwa's Remains
Goht's Remains
Gyorg's Remains
Twinmold's Remains

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Normal runs. 3 hearts doesn't add anything, speed runs rush the game and usually require me to skip certain fun parts, and sidequests are one of Zelda's weakest areas, so I tend to avoid those.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
My initial playthrough is always a normal run, but I like to 100% games after I have beaten them at least once. Even if I don't 100% them, I still like to do sidequests because it increases the fun and adventure of playing the game.

I occasionally do 3 Heart Runs of games I've previously beaten as well, but never speedruns.

I usually only do normal runs, but lately I've been continuing on and finishing the game 100%. I also want to try a 3-heart run of OoT some day.

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I like doing three-heart runs, especially on Hero Mode. I like how it challenges me more and I really feel accomplished when I do them. I also like doing 100% runs and finding everything that the world has to offer me.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
normal,never done,attempted,or even want to do the other ones

in fact the only zelda game i'm close to completing 100% is wind waker,i just need i more full heart
even my nintendo gallery is complete [knuckle included]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom