• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 72!

What's your longest played session on a Zelda game?

• 1 Hour

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Hours

• 3 Hours

• 4 Hours

• 5 Hours

• 5 Hours +

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: New rental system is totally okay (42.11%)
This week's question: What's your longest played session on a Zelda game?

1 Hour
2 Hours
3 Hours
4 Hours
5 Hours
5 Hours +

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
When ever I get a new Zelda game I usually do everything I have to do that day (School chores) and don't stop playing the game till my Mom makes me. I think the longest I ever played was closer to 9-10 hours at one time, back when I was six with Links awakening.

DarkLink17

Well then
I had procrastinated with beating the first LoZ for so long, so I finally sat down and begun seriously playing through it. After a good 6-7 hours I was finally finished.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I don't play video games much anymore, but I think my longest session ever was 19 hours completing Twilight Princess without stopping on New Year's Day at my friend's house.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I plowed through OoT 3D when I first bought it and played for it for like 24 hours with small breaks in between not counting the 9 hours of sleep.

The longest I have ever played in one session for any Zelda game was Skyward Sword which was about 17 hours, so 5 hours + for me.

Salem

SICK
I doubt more than 3 hours. I did play a game for probably 5 or so hours, but it wasn't a Zelda game.

Last year I spent like two and a half days doing nothing but playing A Link to the Past. It was so awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom