• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 70!

Which race would you prefer appear in Zelda Wii U?

• Human

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hylian

• Goron

• Zora

• Kokiri

• Minish

• Parella

• Kikwi

• Mogma

• Gerudo

• Deku

• Rito

• Korok

• Twili

• Anouki

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: Draw between Kakariko Village and Kokiri Forest (26.09% each)
This week's question: Which race would you prefer appear in Zelda Wii U?

Human
Hylian
Goron
Zora
Kokiri
Minish
Parella
Kikwi
Mogma
Gerudo
Deku
Rito
Korok
Twili
Anouki

Salem

SICK
The Dekus, they can me both an enemy and a friendly race, I like that, Zoras used to be like that as well, I wish I can fight all races.

Plus, they're awesome, I like their design.

Zurriel

BeStrongandofgoodCourage!
I like to see the Minish, maybe as a unexpected surprise when you find a item that lets you shrink and suddenly there is little people everywhere! But if that's not possible, then it would be cool to see some kid somewhere mention it!

I want to see the Twili make an appearance. We don't know too much about them, so it would be perfect, maybe for a TP sequel (or maybe even prequel)

I would like to see the Subrosians return, but since the poll doesn't mention them, I would like to see the Gerudo Tribe return. :)

Dragoncat

Twilit wildcat: Aerofelis
Twili, they need more love! We didn't learn enough about them in the one game they were in. Nintendo missed a big opportunity by not making the ones at Twilight Palace talkable.

Perhaps the gods have decided their punishment is up, and they can now go in and out of their realm without using the mirror...

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
The Goron are a mighty and proud race. I want to see Nintendo do more with them in future installments. Perhaps we can learn some more about them in Zelda U?

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
Hylians/Humans are pretty much a given, since Link and Zelda are Hylian/human.

I'd really like to see the Gerudo again. They're the race of the series' most prominent villain, not to mention just a race with very interesting circumstances, and yet they've been seen so little.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I want to see the Twili again. They had very little explanation in Twilight Princess, despite being so important to the story. I want to know more about their backstory; who they are, what they do, what exactly is the Twilight Realm anyway? They were such an interesting race, I really do believe they deserve a return.

pkfroce

Skelepuns
I'm the only one that voted for Ritos...

They were cool in WW, my favorite race by far because... Huh.... I guess I don't exactly have a good reason. MEDLIIIIIIII.

Where are the Koroks...

EDIT:

Never mind I found them. Darn... I shoulda voted for them.... Makar... :puppy:

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Call me racist or whatevr, but I immensely prefer the Zora to any other water race we've seen thus far. As such, I want them to appear in ZeldaU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom