• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 66!

Have you played the Tingle games?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: Yes, I've considered not buying a Zelda-game at some point (52.38%)
This week's question: Have you played the Tingle games?

Yes
No

If yes, any opinions?

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
No, I have not played any of the Tingle games, and I have no intention to. Though I'll admit that some of the official artwork is hilarious, it's just not something I'd be entirely interested in playing. Perhaps if I had the opportunity to try out a demo version of one of the games, then maybe I'd give it a try, but other than that I'll refrain from playing it.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I have never played a Tingle game, and could probably go the rest of my life without playing one and be ok. I don't know much about any of these games to be even remotely interested in them. I have heard about some of them, but I don't remember any of the titles, and don't remember seeing any screenshot either. Maybe if I actually researched them I'd be more interested in them, but I doubt it to be honest.

Salem

SICK
It is indeed only released for Europe and Japan only, but the DS is region-free and the Europe version has the English language available, so an English-speaking importer from the US and Canada won't a have language problem.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I've never played a Tingle game and have no interest in doing so. I've watched my fair share of gameplay and, to be frank, it looks atrocious. ;p

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
I have yet to play the Tingle games. But, seeing as I am one of the few people on this site who likes Tingle, I may have to give them a try some day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom