• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 600!

Have you ever created something Zelda-inspired yourself? If yes, what?

• Yes, drawing(s)/image(s)

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Yes, video(s)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, some type of craft (wood, clay, cloth etc.)

• Yes, fanfiction/own story

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes, music

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Yes, (something else than the answers above)

• Yes, a certain mix of those above

• Nope

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which enemy from the original Zelda that we've yet to see in a true 3D-game would you want to appear in one?

Third Place: Goriya (11.1%)
Second Place: Draw between "Pols Voice" & "Aquamentus" (22.2% each)
First Place: River Zora (44.4%)

Honestly I'm a bit surprised :ohno:
I don't think I ever see people talk about River Zoras, yet they won this! Maybe we could have a game where they interact with regular Zoras somehow!

RETRO POLL! We're on the 600th VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll! I've been doing this for so long, and I've only missed a few weeks of it (usually cause I wasn't at home those weeks). Thank you all for answering these, even though the topics are becoming quite odd by this point XD
In the 152th poll from the end of may in 2015 I asked if you've ever created something Zelda-inspired as a fan. The big majority said that they'd drawn Zelda-stuff, but there were also a few you said that they'd written fanfiction, made videos or hadn't done anything at all. But that was almost 9 years ago and we have a whole new slew of people here, so let's see if the numbers have changed!

This week's question: Have you ever created something Zelda-inspired yourself? If yes, what?

Yes, drawing(s)/image(s)
Yes, video(s)
Yes, some type of craft (wood, clay, cloth etc.)
Yes, fanfiction/own story
Yes, music
Yes, (something else than the answers above)
Yes, a certain mix of those above
Nope

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Well I've obviously drawn a lot of Zelda stuff lol. I've done some crafts like making a korok plush, a bomb arrow, potion bottles, and some Zelda perler bead arts. I helped record lyrics for someone doing a Zelda related musical project. And I've written a couple Zelda related stories, I'm actually working on one right now just for fun. So aside from videos (unless you count the time-lapse reel I made of my Sheik drawing) I have done all of these XD

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Well, those of you that know me already know I've got a youtube-channel, so yea I've made a few videos playing the games. Some videos are vgm acapella, and I've done a few Zelda-songs, so that sorta counts too.
I've also drawn in the past, but it's been a while since I did that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom