• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 58!

Do you listen to the music of the zelda games?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but only a few selected songs, and not that often

• Yes, but only a few selected songs

• Yes, but not that often

• Yes, but not every song

• Yes, every little jingle there is!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: A good, decent amount of story (60%)
This week's question: Do you listen to the music of the zelda games?
No
Yes, but only a few selected songs, and not that often
Yes, but only a few selected songs
Yes, but not that often
Yes, but not every song
Yes, every little jingle there is!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
"Yes, but not very often."

Sometimes, I find myself heading over to YouTube to find some nice Zelda music to listen to, but I have to be in the right mood for it. For example: One time, I was really depressed, so I listened to the complete Wind Waker OST. That cheered me up ^^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Yes, but a few selected songs.

No matter hwo I may baost about Zelda being my top dog, it simply doesn't have that musical edge that, say, Final Fantasy does. Zelda needs more Koji Kondo and more Yoko Shimomura.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I listen to alot of Zelda music. My favorite soundtracks are Ocarina of Time's and Majora's Mask's, so I obviously listen to those soundtracks more than the others.

Mudora

Innocent but not fearful.
Yes, ever little jingle there is. I have playlists on my iPod full of video game music, mostly being from the Zelda series. Whenever I'm drawing, working on the computer, or just relaxing, I listen to these playlists which have the complete soundtrack.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
I've never went out and Search for a Zelda song, what i get while im playing is enough. but it goes perfect with the game though. I think the only Game music that has actually got me out and listening to Game music, outside of playing a game, is Mega Man!

Speaking of Capcom, i think i have recently just realized that Capcom themselves were really talented 8-bit music makers, Anything from the unique Dungeon for all the dungeons in the two OoX games to Mega Man, then more tech heavy sound of the X series. Capcom has always caught my attention when it came to music, so im glad if Nintendo lets other developers work on Zelda that a lot of times its Capcom!

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I listen to all the songs there is, except for songs from the games I haven't played yet (OoA and MC, I will play them soon!). It's too bad that Koji Kondo doesn't compose as much for the games that he used to, now it's only 1 or 2 of the songs in the game that he makes.

I chose yes, but only a few selected songs, and not that often. Occasionally I will look up something from TWW or SS, but thats about it. And sometimes I will look up a few songs on piano or violin, but I don't think I ever looked up a song from OOT that wasn't being played on an actual instrument.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I don't listen online or something; I SING. Pretty much everything.

I am a music lover, so I take my time to listen to music when I'm playing the games, though.

DarkLink17

Well then
"Yes, but not every song"

I love all of the music from the series, but there are only a few that I actually download for later. My favorite tracks have to be from WW, TP, and OoT.

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Yes. Definitely. XD I have an ever-expanding playlist comprised almost entirely of Zelda songs, with only a few other things mixed in (mostly other video game tunes, like Kid Icarus: Uprising). There's something there for every game in the series, haha. I love to listen to it, although I don't get the chance too often. My favorite tunes are usually covers of Zelda songs, though. It's always great hearing fan remixes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom