• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 567!

What is your favorite song from the original The Legend of Zelda?

• Opening Screen

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Overworld Main Theme

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Labyrinth Theme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Game Over

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Death Mountain

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Ending Theme

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which is your favorite "non-main story" region in BotW?

Third Place: Faron Jungle (23.1%)
Second Place: Hebra Mountains (30.8%)
First Place: Akkala Region (46.2%)

Only 3 of the options got votes, so that's what's in the top 3 XD
That Akkala would win wasn't really a big surprise to me; it's a great region that stands out a lot from the rest of the game.

This week's question: What is your favorite song from the original The Legend of Zelda?

Opening Screen
Overworld Main Theme
Labyrinth Theme
Game Over
Death Mountain
Ending Theme

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
It’s kinda hard to say anything other than the overworld theme, as much as I think it was overused in the 2D games. Just listening to it in the background never gets old.

Ending theme is also great though, I wished they used that more. The only other example I can think of off the top of my head is when even plays it in MM, and even that’s just an easter egg.

I believe the theme that plays when Din dances at the beginning of Oracle of Seasons is a rendition of LoZ’s ending theme. Had forgotten about that til now.

I voted for the title screen music but there’s really nothing bad here. It’s just kind of plain now we’ve heard so much more, and I’d even argue AOL’s overall ost was a bit more complex.

The Title Screen Theme is really iconic. I love the Overworld theme, but the slower pace of the Title Screen arrangement makes it feel more... epic? Fantastical? Something like that.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Poor labyrinth theme... You were my second choice, but now you've got 0 votes...
But my first choice is the ending theme. It's just the game over theme, but they add in some extra stuff to it, which makes it great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom