• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 566!

Which is your favorite "non-main story" region in BotW?

• Hebra Mountains

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Gerudo Highlands

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Faron Jungle

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Lake Hylia Area

• The Ridgelands

• Akkala Region

Votes: 6 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which is your favorite design for the regular bomb? (Part 2)

Third Place: Draw between "ALttP Design", "MC Design" & "PH/ST Design" (11.1% each)
Second Place: OoT/MM Design (22.2%)
First Place: WW Design (44.4%)

I don't have much to say. Few votes and even fewer comments. I guess it's to be expected when the topic is a bit dull, but hey, I've done well over 500 of these... Not every single one can be a winner XD

This week's question: Which is your favorite "non-main story" region in BotW?

Hebra Mountains
Gerudo Highlands
Faron Jungle
Lake Hylia Area
The Ridgelands
Akkala Region

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Fall is one of my favorite seasons, and Akkala is visually the perfect representation of what I think of as far as natural scenery in fall is supposed to look like. It's beautiful.

But if a tough question but probably Akkala. Really not much else like it in the series…well, perhaps it reminds me most of the Tarm Ruins from Oracle of Seasons. Not much to do there, and getting the blue flame where it needed to go was annoying, but I just love the aesthetic and atmosphere, especially up on the tower. It was only in my second full playthrough but it was such a joy getting Tarrey Town up and running as well.

A close second might be Hebra, but I still have yet to explore most of it, and it seems even more dangerous in TotK. Mostly I liked finding a kindred spirit in Selmie, just in a nice warm cottage and all about her passion for shield surfing. Hope nothing has happened to her.

I feel I might have liked Faron better had it not been for constant thunderstorms and Farosh being everywhere all at once. At the very least I love Lurelin and much of the seacoast.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Even though Akkala is prettier I think Faron is probably my favorite area just for the fact that it's an awesome place to collect resources. I just find it makes getting food and such incredibly fast. It's also the best place to farm dragon scales.

Ganondorf

"Dandori Issue"
Faron for both the dragon farming & food. Also I like the near constant rain, even though it's annoying to deal with. It's at least much easier to manage in TotK compared to exploring there in BotW. Gonna miss my durians though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom