• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 556!

Which "starting area" do you like the music best from? (Part 2)

• Sword Search (LA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Clock Town (MM)

Votes: 11 78.6%
  • Picori Festival (MC)

• Mercay Island (PH)

• Skyloft (SS)

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which "starting area" do you like the music best from? (Part 1)

Third Place: Draw between "Time of the Falling Rain (ALttP)" & "Ordon Village (TP)" (7.7% each)
Second Place: Outset Island (WW) (38.5%)
First Place: Kokiri Forest (OoT) (46.2%)

The two classic songs from OoT and WW took the lead, with Kokiri Forest narrowly beating out Outset Island!

This week's question: Which "starting area" do you like the music best from? (Part 2)

Sword Search (LA)
Clock Town (MM)
Picori Festival (MC)
Mercay Island (PH)
Skyloft (SS)

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
yeah, got to go with Clock Town as well, it is just so fantastic and how it changes over the days

Does it have its own theme? Or does it just sound like the rest of the game? I don't really remember XD
I was thinking about that opening shot theme, which I guess isn't the same as the others, and then this song:
which is called Great Plateau but also plays other places, so I guess it doesn't really have it's own theme. But I love the opening shot theme almost as much as I love the OoT title screen theme so I would have voted for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom