• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 537!

What is your favorite Arthropod-Boss in the series? (Part 2)

• Mothula (ALttP, OoS, WW, ST)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Veran's Final Forms (OoA)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gohma (WW)

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Armogohma (TP)

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Crayk (PH)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Rocktite (ST)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite Arthropod-Boss in the series? (Part 1)

Third Place: Draw between "Crab Gohma (LoZ, LA, OoS, FSA, HW)", "Madderpillar (MC)", "Twilit Bloat (TP)" & "Moldarach (SS)" (7.1% each)
Second Place: Stagnox (ST) (14.3%)
First Place: Parasite Gohma (OoT) (57.1%)

Kind of an easy sweep for OoT Gohma there! But something rare did happen this last week! Every single option got at least one vote! That doesn't happen every poll!

This week's question: What is your favorite Arthropod-Boss in the series? (Part 2)

Mothula (ALttP, OoS, WW, ST)
Veran's Final Forms (OoA)
Gohma (WW)
Armogohma (TP)
Crayk (PH)
Rocktite (ST)

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Crayk is definitely the coolest boss of the bunch. Having to fight him using his eyes to see is an amazing concept that utilizes the dual screen perfectly.

Mothula is either incredibly annoying to fight (LttP) or just kinda lame to fight (every other appearance).

Veran I just can’t be bothered to care about.

WW gohma has a first phase that’s about 3 times as long as it needed to be and a second phase thats 3 times as short as it needed to be, other than that she’s fine.

Armagohma is actually kind of insulting as a boss.

And Rocktite just kinda feels pointless to me, like they needed an overly long boss fight to fill time.

Last edited:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I had to go with Armoghoma. Although none of these bosses are particularly memorable, (I had to Google each of them to refresh my memory), I thought the Armoghoma battle was pretty neat. Probably one of the easiest bosses in tp but very atmospheric. His design is pretty neat too.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I do think Crayk has a really cool battle and it also looks fierce. At least until it's shell is gone XD

Armogohma is the worst boss of TP in my opinion. It may look a bit cool, but it's way too easy for such a late game boss

As much as I love the first boss fight in WW, I gotta go with TP's Armogohma because of how fun it is to just smash it into pieces... and because Link's reaction to it is priceless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom