• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 530!

Which version of OOT was you first one?

• Original N64 Version

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Updated N64 Version

• Gamecube Version

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Collectors Edition Version

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • Virtual Console Version

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • 3DS-Version

• Switch Online Subscription Version

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've Never Owned OOT

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite "winnable" Race in the series? (Part 1)

Third Place: Draw between "Footrace (BotW)" & "Shield-Surfing (BotW)" (6.7% each)
Second Place: Rickety Coaster (SS) (33.3%)
First Place: Horse Race for Epona (OoT) (53.3%)

To no one's surprise, the Epona-race wins! But in a bit of a surprise, the Rickety Coaster game comes in second, with quite a few votes! Part 2 of this poll will come out next week instead, because now it's time for

RETRO POLL! Back in august of 2014, we had the 114th VWSP! In that one I asked you which version of Ocarina of Time was your first one! 10 people back then said their first was the original N64 version (with the other Fire Temple music, Gerudo emblem and Ganondorfs red blood) and was the clear winner! 3 of us had the updated N64 version. 2 people had the 3DS version first, and then 1 each for the Gamecube version, Collector's Edition version and Virtual Console version respectively.
Other than myself, the other people who voted and are still around on the forums were @Terminus , @Mellow Ezlo , @mαrkαsscoρ and @Spiritual Mask Salesman . Our answers will not have changed since then, as we cannot change the past XD
But there are a lot of new people around here since then, so let's see which version you had first! Also, there is one more option to add to the poll, since you can now also play it on the Switch!

This week's question: Which version of OoT was you first one?

Original N64 Version
Updated N64 Version
Gamecube Version
Collectors Edition Version
Virtual Console Version
3DS-Version
Switch Online Subscription Version
I've Never Owned OoT

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
My original cartridge has been lost but I still have the box and manuals, I wonder if I could find out from there...anyway, I always thought I had a rare grey 1.0 cart because I had the good Fire Temple music, Ganondorf's red blood, etc. but it turns out 1.1 also had all of the most visible things that v 1.2 changed so I'm going to say I had an updated version.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
As last time, my first Ocarina of Time was the updated N64 one, with the green blood and the (according to me) superior Fire Temple music (the old version just creeps me out, in a bad way, and doesn't feel like it fit into the game along the rest of the soundtrack)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom