• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 53!

What is your favorite Mini-game in OOT?

• Finding Cuccos

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shooting Gallery

• Bombchu Bowling Alley

• Treasure Chest Shop

• Racing Dampé

• Zora Diving Game

• Gerudo Shooting Range

• Racing Ingo

• Race the Running Man

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's winner: Ghirahim (43,75%)
This week's question: What is your favorite Mini-game in OOT?
Finding the Cuccos
Shooting Gallery
Bombchu Bowling Alley
Treasure Chest Shop
Racing Dampé
Zora Diving Game
Gerudo Shooting Range
Racing Ingo
Race the Running Man

The Jade Fist

Kung Fu Master
Only a masochist would say Racing the Running Man.

---------------------------------

Personally I quite enjoyed the horseback archery game from the Gerudo.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Treasure Chest Shop for me. I like it because the first time I played OOT, I had no idea that you could use the Lens of Truth to make the game easier, so I finished it without cheating! Even now, I sometimes attempt to go through with the LoT, merely for a challenge, but I use the Lens more often.

I also like how it is a luck based game (if you don't use the lens). There aren't a lot of luck based games in Zelda, so the Treasure Chest Shop certainly is unique.

Close runner-up would be the Bombchu Bowling Alley.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Only a masochist would say Racing the Running Man.

Haha, agreed! :xd:

I voted for finding the Cuccos. I don't know about anyone else, but I had a lot of fun trying to find each and every Cucco. My second favorite would be the Zora Diving game. Something about it just really appeals to me. My third favorite is tied between racing Dampé and racing Ingo. Both of which were enjoyable mini-games.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
The Gerudo shooting range is so fun. It's challenging and fun. I love trying to get all bull's-eyes. Love it.

My bad turn for the day- telling someone they can get the last Heart Piece by beating the Running Man.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I'm going to be honest, I don't like any of the mini-games in OoT. The cucco collecting one was kind of fun though.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I prefer the Gerudo Training Grounds/Archery Doohickey above all others becuase it's simple and automated. :yes:

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I liked the Gerudo shooting range. Horseback archery is a pain in the *** when it comes to shooting the Big Poes, but I like this game just because I liked trying to beat my scores and not miss any bullseyes etc. I even have my own tactic for it (shoot the pots as you go up), yes I am sad, but OoT was my first Zelda game and I actually think it had decent minigames. I liked the Zora diving game too, but the swimming dynamics on any game other than MM with the Zora mask are annoying and slow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom