• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 518!

In the next game, after BotW 2, how much do you want Zelda to be featured in it?

• Heavily, lots of Zelda!

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Quite a bit, but not too much

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A little bit

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A cameo is enough

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Not at all!

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Other answer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which is your favorite version of Lake Hylia?

Third Place: Draw between "LoZ Lake Hylia" and "BotW Lake Hylia " (6.7% each)
Second Place: OoT Lake Hylia (20.0%)
First Place: TP Lake Hylia (66.7%)

A big win for one of the most chill areas in the entire series, Lake Hylia of Twilight Princess!

This week's question: In the next game, after BotW 2, how much do you want Zelda to be featured in it?

Heavily, lots of Zelda!
Quite a bit, but not too much
A little bit
A cameo is enough
Not at all!
Other answer

I'm not really gunning for her to be playable, but I'd like it if she was an active part of the adventure. I want her to be around and to talk and work with Link on things, in a similar way to Spirit Tracks. I think ST Zelda was probably just about the best version of her we've had so far.

I don't really care as long as they don't try too hard. If you're not able to write a character, then don't force their writing. But what they could try to do is what Ocarina of Time and the Wind Waker could have done more with, but didn't. When Zelda goes off screen, she is in a position to be doing things in parallel to your own quest. Even if she's not playable, we could still be made more aware of what those things are, or even have them make an impact on our own quest. That way it doesn't feel like, if she is an involved character, she doesnt just poof away into nonexistence whenever you're not seeing her on screen.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I don't want them to do what they did in BotW and make Zelda's struggles and feelings essentially the entire plot/backstory. Nobody cares about her that much. That being said, I'd enjoy it if she got to be a more active and present side character. That way she could have interactions and such with Link without him being completely cut from the story aspect of the game. I would enjoy seeing her around.

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I'd love for Zelda to finally be a main character in the series that has used her name in every title while simultaneously treating her like an afterthought. Heck, ditch Link and promote her to a character of importance.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I honestly want a short break from her... She's been in almost every game (Tri-Force Heroes and Link's Awakening being the exceptions), and it'd be nice if she just took a minor break. I'd also be ok with just a minor apperance from her, like in Majora's Mask.

Why? I think that her absence makes it so that those games are a bit more free to do their own thing, to feel a lot different. The only other game to do that for me was Phantom Hourglass, and in that game she isn't really Zelda, but she is Tetra for all of it.
I just feel like a little vacation from the regular type of narrative in Zelda ^^

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
I honestly want a short break from her... She's been in almost every game (Tri-Force Heroes and Link's Awakening being the exceptions), and it'd be nice if she just took a minor break. I'd also be ok with just a minor apperance from her, like in Majora's Mask.

Why? I think that her absence makes it so that those games are a bit more free to do their own thing, to feel a lot different. The only other game to do that for me was Phantom Hourglass, and in that game she isn't really Zelda, but she is Tetra for all of it.
I just feel like a little vacation from the regular type of narrative in Zelda ^^

Isn't every Princess Zelda character a "minor appearance"? :eyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom