• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 517!

Which is your favorite version of Lake Hylia?

• LoZ Lake Hylia

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ALttP/ALBW Lake Hylia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OoT Lake Hylia

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • FSA Lake Hylia

• MC Lake Hylia

• TP Lake Hylia

Votes: 10 66.7%
  • BotW Lake Hylia

Votes: 1 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Which exclusive Twilight Princess enemy (and non-twilight) would you like to see return?

Third Place: Stalhound (18.2%)
Second Place: Chilfos (27.3%)
First Place: Tile Worm (36.4%)

As a surprise to me, the most popular one was the Tile Worm! I've got no idea why, but many of you seem to like it XD
Also a surprising second place, as no one mentioned Chilfos in the thread at all

This week's question: Which is your favorite version of Lake Hylia?

LoZ Lake Hylia
ALttP/ALBW Lake Hylia
OoT Lake Hylia
FSA Lake Hylia
MC Lake Hylia
TP Lake Hylia
BotW Lake Hylia

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
all of them are decent tbh

I'm going to vote for oot's lake hylia because if these locations were real, I'd definitely spend the most time there of any lake hylia. There's no enemies, there's a quirky marine biologist that I can hang out with, and the bridges and islands are probably fun to jump off. Plus sunsets on the lake look great

Last edited:

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
There's no enemies
I guess you just don’t consider tektites to be enemies then, huh?

Honestly i don’t really remember any version of lake hylia to be that great. TP probably had the best one just because it actually has stuff to do beyond look at weird scientist and get a single item. It also had one of the only good tracks in the game as the background, so I guess I’ll say that. Now if only its location wasn’t completely stupid.

Last edited:

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Birds are friends
89-AE872-A-8-E6-D-4166-BF40-B600-F5-D40-EFC.webp

E0208E79-B39B-4FAE-B749-7001EBAAB1D6.png
Not always

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Bro wym Plumm is a homie. He lives in the best Lake Hylia by a mile. I always forget that BotW even has a Lake Hylia tbh since that whole game is so samey, Lake Hylia is supposed to feel detached from the rest of the overworld imo, although TP takes that a little bit too far, I got so fixated on the howling stone outside of the fishing hole that I left Lake Hylia before the first visit to the light spirit and spent a couple of hours trying to get back in lol.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Bro wym Plumm is a homie. He lives in the best Lake Hylia by a mile. I always forget that BotW even has a Lake Hylia tbh since that whole game is so samey, Lake Hylia is supposed to feel detached from the rest of the overworld imo, although TP takes that a little bit too far, I got so fixated on the howling stone outside of the fishing hole that I left Lake Hylia before the first visit to the light spirit and spent a couple of hours trying to get back in lol.
I love TP Lake Hylia but he’s probably affiliated with those clowns and he’s kinda a jerk, and his minigame is pretty frustrating

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
my problem with tp's lake hylia is that the water level is dropped for a while and it's infested with enemies, not to mention the disturbing lack of quirky marine biologists
I'd give it a second best charitably

also things in tp can't be beautiful

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I love TP Lake Hylia but he’s probably affiliated with those clowns and he’s kinda a jerk, and his minigame is pretty frustrating
Actually, he's Iza's bird. Her bird's game brings you up to where her mini-game starts, and her mini-game brings you down to her bird. It's a genious business!
Her siblings, Coro and Hena also have their own birds, though Hena's bird doesn't have any sort of business

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Actually, he's Iza's bird. Her bird's game brings you up to where her mini-game starts, and her mini-game brings you down to her bird. It's a genious business!
Her siblings, Coro and Hena also have their own birds, though Hena's bird doesn't have any sort of business
Really? But he’s right next to Fyer, the color of his feathers are similar and the clown theme plays when you talk to him and in his minigame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom