• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 514!

Who is your favorite Rito-character?

• Quill

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Rito Chieftain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Medli

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Prince Komali

• Kaneli

• Revali

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Teba

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Kass

Votes: 3 15.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite (type of) Zelda Snake?

Third Place: Deep Python (9.1%)
Second Place: Draw between "Dodongo Snake" and "Blizzagia" (18.2% each)
First Place: Rope (54.5%)

A big victory for the most famous Zelda-snake; The Rope! An enemy we've weridly not seen yet in any of the true 3D-games...

This week's question: Who is your favorite Rito-character?

Quill
Rito Chieftain
Medli
Prince Komali
Kaneli
Revali
Teba
Kass

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
Medli is the only Rito that is actually written pretty well, imo. Komali to a lesser extent, but the rest are just kind of there and I don't care much for them.

I could have liked Revali more if he had been fleshed out beyond bland traits... but that's an issue with all the Champions really.

I also wanted to like Teba more but he just wasn't written well either.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
Teba while not having a lot of screen time is pretty sweet and while not incredibly well written he’s endearing for the time you see him

Warms up to Link after realizing his strengths, leaves stopping the Divine Beast in your hands, and puts faith in you, and acknowledges your efforts, I really liked that. Plus he’s a good father to his son and he’s pretty likeable

I quite liked him, he was my favorite descendant

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
OK, I have no idea what's going on, but if someone asks my opinion of Kass, I will sure as heck give it.

You see, Kass is my favorite Rito. He always has been and always will be. He's an excellent musician, evidenced by the fact that he does it for a living and he has learned and an harmonize with several songs in the Zelda series. In addition, he's got an excellent personality, practically always happy and helpful. He's also a loyal friend, seen by the fact that he leaves home to continue his late master's (is that the word?) work. He's also a great father, because he makes sure to return home and spend time with his daughters, playing music and spending quality time with them. Finally, his theme (or rather, the full version of the theme, which his late master wrote) is undoubtedly my favorite song in the entire series. (I plan to cover it at some point in the Studios!)

Plus the accordion is just a cool instrument, I mean, come on.

But yeah, that's why you should vote for Kass.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Probably don't have a real reason or argument for it, but I've always been partial to Quill. I like how the game sort of implies that he's familiar with Link prior to the events of the game, like maybe Link was a cute little kid getting his grandma's mail and chatting up the mailman or something.
I like Quill too. He's one of the few characters that is involved in the story, without being anyone special or of any important descent. He's just a mailman that decided to be very helpful, and he probably knows Link because Outset Island was part of his mailroute.
I've always liked "non-chosen" characters more

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Quill. He doesn't play a huge part of the game but he's important. It's thanks to him you're going on your adventure. He gives you important information and he saves you. He's long enough in the game to leave an impression

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I voted for Kass. His music, first off, is really pretty. There's a lot of good remixes. I also love his little side story with his family and everything. He left home because he was dedicated to helping the chosen hero. And seeing him reunited with his daughters is touching. Overall he's just a great guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom