• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 507!

BotW2 has been delayed to next year! Your thoughts?

• Great! Now it'll be even better!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's ok, they've got their reasons

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Don't care. Doesn't matter when we get it.

Votes: 3 18.8%
  • I don't like it, it's been so long since the last Zelda-game

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • NOOO! THIS IS THE WORST!

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other thoughts

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What are your favorite design of shoes for Link?

Third Place: Pegasus Boots (MC, FS, ALBW, LA Switch) (21.4%)
Second Place: Sand Boots (BotW) (28.6%)
First Place: Hover Boots (OoT) (35.7%)

Hover Boots win! The floaty boots with wings barely takes the victory over the popular Sand Boots! And not even a single vote for ANY of the different Iron Boots... Too Heavy Metal?

This week's question: BotW2 has been delayed to next year! Your thoughts?

Great! Now it'll be even better!
It's ok, they've got their reasons
Don't care. Doesn't matter when we get it.
I don't like it, it's been so long since the last Zelda-game
NOOO! THIS IS THE WORST!
Other thoughts

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
I don't think there's actually a good reason for a delay of this length. If they end up releasing a port of an older game then it'll end up being worthwhile, but...

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
There aren’t very many new games this year that I’m interested in, and then delaying BotW2 is just making me even more anxious about if it’s gonna suck or not. This wouldn’t be so bad if they just told us something about the damn game.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
There aren’t very many new games this year that I’m interested in, and then delaying BotW2 is just making me even more anxious about if it’s gonna suck or not. This wouldn’t be so bad if they just told us something about the damn game.
They'll hopefully tell us more at the direct that'll most likely happens at the time when E3 was gonna be

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
The slow trickle news tactic is something I hated even with the original Breath of the Wild. I'd rather them wait until a game is mostly ready before revealing it, that way there will only be about a year wait before it releases.

I think I have fatigued when it comes exclusively to news talk about it. Theorizing on the game, and seeing fan art from the artists I've met recently are some of the last few things left that I like engaging with. When they announced it was delayed my reaction was just indifference. I really didn't care since I already saw it coming when they slated the next gen Pokémon games as holiday releases for this year.

It's like I'm not sad, I'm not on the other extreme of being mad either, I just don't care really. We'll get it when we get it, and in the meantime I'll just play other games, maybe actually get my overarcing theory concept for BotW 2 written after putting it off for a year, and I'll make fanart when I feel like it.

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
I fully expected this, so i don't really mind all that much, i had prepared myself for it for a long time

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'm okay with it. It's not like I'm sitting here rolling my thumbs just waiting for the game to come out. I'm super-busy as it is, so no rush really. But what worries me a bit is the possibility that this will become the new norm... New Zelda-games only coming out every 6-7 years, with only a few ports and remakes inbetween... When we had 2 simultaneous systems (home console and handheld) we tended to get other new zelda games more often, as they'd alternate between the consoles.
But now as we only have the Switch, they seem to have shifted focus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom