• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 505!

Which of Link's homes is your favorite?

• ALttP House

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • OoT Treehouse

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • TWW House

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • MC Smithy

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • TP House

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • ST House

• SS Link's Room

• ALBW House

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • BotW Hateno House

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite "friendly" enemy in the Zelda-series?

Third Place: Draw between "Gibdo (MM)" and "Rat (WW) " (7.7% each)
Second Place: Draw between ""It's a secret to everybody"-Moblin (LoZ)" and "Business Scrub" (15.4% each)
First Place: Deku Scrub (OoT) (53.8%)

Quite mixed results this week as well, but the regular Deku Scrubs from OoT does still get a majority and wins! And once again, only 1 option gets no votes at all, this time it's the poor Stalchildren from Majora's Mask. Captain Keeta does not approve!

This week's question: Which of Link's homes is your favorite?

ALttP House
OoT Treehouse
TWW House
MC Smithy
TP House
ST House
SS Link's Room
ALBW House
BotW Hateno House

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I can't say I really have an attachment to any of links houses but maybe skyward sword
Botw is pretty interactive but also disappointed me with the lack of storage options and other stuff
One of those two

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
this is very hard, but i think i have to go with the WW house, though others such as SS, OoT and the Hateno House are pretty close as well

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
I probably would have said Hateno if I hadn't spent like 15 minutes on my current TP playthrough looking at all the details they put into his TP house.

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
This was a bit difficult for me, as I don't really care overly much for any of Link's houses (you don't really spend that much time in them). But in the end I gave my own vote to the smithy in Minish Cap. There's something quite cozy about that house, I can't really put my finger on it

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Either WWs or BotWs, as they’re the only ones that both feel like an actual home and serve a purpose as well.

I went with BotW, as it’s the only place in the game where you could even kinda store items, which is something the game sorely needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom