• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 503!

Which are the best pirates in Zelda?

• The Gerudo Pirates

Votes: 4 25.0%
  • The Skull Pirates

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Tetra's Pirate Crew

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • The Blin Pirates

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Scervo & Crew

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: Link has never met the 3 goddesses in person. Would you ever want Din, Farore and Nayru to appear in person in a game?

Third Place: Yes, but only 1 of them (5.9%)
Second Place: Draw between "Maybe" and "Never" (17.6% each)
First Place: Yes, all 3! (58.8%)

The big majority would like to see them make an apperance at some point, but those who doesn't want to see them really made their point about it in their posts. I'm in a bit more of a middle ground; I think it'd be better with a slow introduction to them, over the course of several games.

This week's question: Which are the best pirates in Zelda?

The Gerudo Pirates
The Skull Pirates
Tetra's Pirate Crew
The Blin Pirates
Scervo & Crew

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Gerudo pirates are my favorite incarnation of the Gerudo because they're more interesting than "Desert Amazon warriors". Fun stealth quest also.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
Obviously the ww crew. Tons of fun.

But if it was scervo as an individual I might be tempted to vote for him. He's a fun fight and, had they fleshed out fi more, he would have been incredibly impactful to her

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Tetra's pirate crew. Each character has a ton of personality, and the crew itself manages to be both funny and menacing (when they have to be). Tetra is one of the best zelda characters, and her interactions with her crew show a lot about her.

Basically every single crew on this list were utter and complete failures, and Servo's crew pursued and captured an invisible ship and held it for like 1,000 years. This is the definition of 'no contest'.

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
I refuse to participate because the best Zelda pirates aren't even included in the poll! The Piratians are the piratiest pirates in the entire series, and I'm repping them hard.

OoS_Captain_and_Piratians_Artwork.pngThey deserve respect! Call them skull pirates and you'll find yourself walking the plank.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
I refuse to participate because the best Zelda pirates aren't even included in the poll! The Piratians are the piratiest pirates in the entire series, and I'm repping them hard.

View attachment 57921They deserve respect! Call them skull pirates and you'll find yourself walking the plank.
Okay wow, something exists in zelda that I've never seen before. What are they from??

Hyrulian Hero

Zelda Informer Codger
Okay wow, something exists in zelda that I've never seen before. What are they from??
I'm sure he was referring to the Piratians calling them skull pirates, just giving him crap about it. They're from Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages. In Ages, the captain is part of the impetus for the entire conceit of the story so they're kind of important too the story. They also show up in both games so they're somewhat important by my estimation. The Oracle games had good characterization for 2D games and the Piratians really added to the immersion of the world. Play OoA and OoS!

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I'm sure he was referring to the Piratians calling them skull pirates, just giving him crap about it. They're from Oracle of Seasons and Oracle of Ages. In Ages, the captain is part of the impetus for the entire conceit of the story so they're kind of important too the story. They also show up in both games so they're somewhat important by my estimation. The Oracle games had good characterization for 2D games and the Piratians really added to the immersion of the world. Play OoA and OoS!
Yep, I was indeed refering to them as Skull Pirates. I don't know why I called them that... I must have forgotten that they are called the Piratians, so I just made up my own name for them XD
And I even voted for them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom