• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 500!

When did you join/find ZeldaDungeon?

• 2001-2003

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2004-2006

• 2007-2009

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 2010-2012

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • 2013-2015

Votes: 3 12.0%
  • 2016-2018

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • 2019-2021

Votes: 13 52.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I joined in 2011 as I was anticipating Skyward Sword and wanted to talk about my excitement and love of the series. I used to be very active here and make a lot of threads but I don't post nearly as much as I used to. I think things around here are a lot quieter in general which means less drama but also less discussion and activity. And I think this is the fate of forums in general, many of which have been killed off by discord. Which is an inferior way of discussion in my opinion. Forums seem to be able to create a much tighter knit community which you don't really get so much on discord. I expect forums may even make a comeback one day when people realise this but perhaps in a slightly different form that we have been used to.

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
I was using the walkthroughs since I bought SS in 2014. And I didn't discover forums till 2019

What's this merger? Heard it time and again.
Zelda informer merged with zelda dungeon q few years back i think im the only ZIer here...

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I found ZD back in 2007 or 2008 (don't remember for sure) while I was looking for a walkthrough on Four Swords Adventures, as I was stuck on the third level of the 5th area (the Temple of Darkness). Of course back then there was no walkthrough for FSA on ZD, as it's considered a sidegame, so I had to keep looking. But I kept coming back to the site because of my love of Zelda.

I mostly stayed on the frontpage for those first years, reading the articles and watching the videos they linked. Then leading up to SS there was an explosion of activity that sorta took away from the quality of the posts, as they tended to post every little sliver of information they could, as soon as possible, even just rumors. This sorta lead me away from the site a little bit, but then I decided to make an account on the forums (don't remember why) and I did so in 2012, and I've stuck around ever since

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
A bit of a late reply to this one but thought I'd say congrats on reaching 500 Sunday polls!

To answer the question of the thread, I joined in 2012 so I will be coming up on 10 years in about 2 months from now. My life has changed so much over that time but ZD has always been consistently here even if I can't be here as much as I could when I was in school I still find myself attached here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom