• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 50!

What is your favorite segment here on Zeldadungeon?

• Mases Zelda Collection

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Articles

• The Curiosity Shop

• Z-Talk

• Zelda News

• Zelda Fan Artwork

• Zelda Music

• Random news and other stuff

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Woah! I can't believe this is my 50th poll!!! Let's make this weeks question a little special and hope for another great 50 polls!

Last week's winner: Nice (47.06%)
This week's question: What is your favorite segment here on Zeldadungeon?
Mases Zelda Collection
Articles
The Curiosity Shop
Z-Talk
Zelda News
Zelda Fan Artwork
Zelda Music
Random news and other stuff

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Of all things I actually pay attention to, I have to say my favorite things are the Articles shipped out every Friday, alongside MC's editorials. That being said, I don't actually pay attention to them - I just read whatever has a somewhat interesting title. :3

Unlucky Monkey

The Great King of Apes
I've voted for the Random Stuff. That's always a good choice. I don't favor anything, simply because all of the segments are really great. I was also active on Zelda Informer for a long time, and see what happened to the Website nowadays, mades me really sad. Glad Zelda Dungeon did not change too much from it's origins.

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
i came here reading the articles and using the guide index for 5 months before joining the forums, However since joining i tend to go straight to the forums and SB now, so ive missed out on a lot of good reading. its funny you asked this cuz i was just about to mention that last sentence in the shout box till i realized for the first time in like 2 weeks i had to post before the SB showed up...

LOL i love this place!

Most of the article's here are just random fan art and opinion pieces, though some are interesting. Really the wiki and walkthrough as well as instruction booklets and manga's are the reason this humble creature comes here.

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Mostly, I come here for the Forums. Though, if there's any cool bits of news on the Homepage, I like to check those out. I also sometimes watch the Curiosity Shop (but, not always... I've missed a lot). Now, I generally just check out the articles. I like MC's Bomber's Notebook editorials, and also Axle's Dungeon Reflections, and I also like to see what forum members belonging to the article centre have written. But, the thing I look at most is actually ZD's awesome Walkthroughs. They have helped me so much while trying to 100% a game, or figure out a puzzle. I probably wouldn't be having as much fun with Zelda games if it weren't for the walkthroughs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom