• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 499!

If instruments truly returned to the series (like in OoT/MM/WW/ST), which would you like to see?

• Recorder

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ocarina

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Pipes

• Drums

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Guitar

• Baton

• Pan Flute

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Harp

• Something New

Votes: 8 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: There was a lot of different wild animals in BotW. What new kind of animal would you want to see in the sequel?

Third Place: Draw between "Monkey" and "Eagle" (11.8% each)
Second Place: Made-up Fantasy Animal (17.6%)
First Place: Draw between "Penguin" and "Other" (23.5% each)

Quite mixed results last week. Poor Cougar and Kangaroo were the only ones without votes. Ricky is disappointed in you...
Next week is a big one, but first: This week!

This week's question: If instruments truly returned to the series (like in OoT/MM/WW/ST), which would you like to see? An old favorite making a comeback, or something completely new?

Recorder
Ocarina
Pipes
Drums
Guitar
Baton
Pan Flute
Harp
Something New

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I thought the harp was pretty cool. I won't mind to see it make a comeback. Ocarina is also pretty cool. But I think something new would be a great option. So I go for that one

Requiem Of Spirit

It's a secret to everybody...
My first choice was the recorder but I voted "something new" because then I remembered the Bansuri (Indian bamboo flute), and I thought it could be an interesting addition. :)

21-215988_flute-clipart-bansuri-flute-india-hd-png-download.png

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Also, what do you mean by "truly"?
Like being able to play certain songs that you learn which then has some sort of effect, but also just play around with it and play whatever. The harp from SS didn't work like that for example, you just strumed it back and fourth and the songs could only be played at certain points in certain spots.

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
I was thinking about a piano that could travel with you. I’ve really wanted a piano to be a musical instrument item in Zelda

Or, maybe even more than just one (such as the 4 different instruments in MM for each race)

CreeperMaster343

Spirit Tracks Zelda best companion, LinkxNavi FTW
Unpopular view coming: I would either have something new or bring back the Spirit Flute, because i personally find the Spirit Flute to be the best Zelda instrument, i really enjoyed it, you actually had to keep track of beat and how long you blew for, it was a very fun and interactive instrument for me

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
It's always gonna be the ocarina for me. It's one of the things that makes the N64 Zeldas my favorite Zeldas. Not that I enjoy playing the ocarina overly much, but it just gives them a special feeling that no other Zelda really has

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom