• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

VikzeLink's Weekly Sunday Poll 498!

What kind of new animal would you like to see in BotW 2?

• Cougar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monkey

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Eagle

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Kangaroo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Camel

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Hare

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Penguin

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Made-up Fantasy Animal

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Last week's Question: What is your favorite "Blin" enemy in Zelda-games?

Third Place: Draw between "Miniblin" and "Bulblin" (5.9% each)
Second Place: Bokoblin (23.5%)
First Place: Moblin (64.7%)

From the beginning it looked like Moblin was gonna do a clean sweep! But then some people voted for other options and ruined it... And those poor, poor Big Blins got 0 votes... Now they all sad...

This week's question: There was a lot of different wild animals in BotW. What new kind of animal would you want to see in the sequel?

Cougar
Monkey
Eagle
Kangaroo
Camel
Hare
Penguin
Made-up Fantasy Animal
Other

twilitfalchion

and thus comes the end of an era
Staff member
Idk, I think fantasy's usually more interesting when it makes entirely new animals of its own. Maybe a hybrid of two or three animals or something completely unique altogether.

Skunk

Floof
I would like to see penguins, since it means there would be a snowy/icy area! It would be especially neat if we could go underwater and there was a little penguin village to find where there would be penguin friends,

:bear:

I guess since some of those listed on this poll have been in the series prior to BotW and aren't new to the series, rather just to BotW... I would take a bit of a dive (ha) and vouch for sharks. Could be another incarnation of gyorgs or not, but we need more wildlife in the deeper water. Have em be like the bears of the deep. Chum the water with raw prime meat and become friends. :goron:

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Gotta go with camels. I would love to see more desert wildlife to fill in that void which is basically solely sand. Sand seals are neat, bit I feel like it'd be fun to ride camels too, ones that work more like a horse and less like the 80mph approach of a sand seal. I can also culturally picture caravans of Gerudo, loading up their camels and trekking across the dunes in search of artifacts and oases.

Requiem Of Spirit

It's a secret to everybody...
I was torn between camels, monkeys and penguins but I voted penguins because I think they would be more interesting. Specially since cold areas in Botw seemed a bit empty, save for "arctic" foxes, elk/moosen and wolves. They could also "mix" or take inspiration from different species of penguins to give them a more unique or fantastical look.

On the other hand, I think adding camels to move around in desert areas would be a cool idea.

Last edited:

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
Moosh. Where in the blue blazes is my Moosh?! The limited hover ability would be a perfect compromise so as not to completely override the exploration.
I guess that'd fall under "Made up fantasy-animal" as a flying bear. Normal bears are already in BotW.
This poll isn't really about animal characters btw, just wild animals

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom